What is AfricaCom?
The place to meet everybody who’s anybody in African telecoms and technology, AfricaCom brings together 14,000 attendees, 450 speakers and 400 exhibitors.
Whether your focus is connectivity infrastructure, disruptive technologies, digital services or ICT strategy, this is the place to network, learn and get deals done.
Improving digital connectivity
- Empowering connectivity champions
- Connecting the next billion
- Mapping Africa’s journey towards 5G
Accelerating digital transformation
- Scaling fintech innovation in Africa
- Realising the true potential of IoT
- Extracting business value from Artifical Intelligence
Elevating Africa’s digital economy
- Embracing disruptive technologies
- Fuelling ICT innovation and entrepreneurship
- Africa at the forefront of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
Top tracks and co-located events
Meet the AfricaCom Headliners
The AfricaCom Headliners feature 30 of Africa's most prominent digital thought-leaders, taking place on all three days of the show. And the best bit? They're completely free to attend! Take a look at our snapshot of last year's line-up.