Types of pass
16 conference tracks packed with business critical insights from Africa's thought leaders.
Hot new topics include:
- Digital health
- Sustainable power solutions
- cyber security
The AFEST is back. Launched in 2016, AfricaCom’s official party is the place to be seen in Cape Town in November. Taking place at Shimmy Beach Club on 7th November, the AFEST will host a line-up of leading artists who will be performing for you while you eat, drink and party into the night.
2016 Artists included:
- Black Coffee
- Mi Casa
LeadersIn Africa Headline Keynotes
Expect visionary insights, leadership wisdom, and inspirational stories from the architects of Africa’s digital future.
2016 Speakers included:
- Minister Siyabonga Cyprian Cwele - Republic of South Africa
- Bisila Bokoko - UN programme, EMPRETEC
- Deshun Deysel - First Black Woman to climb Mount Everest
- Thione Niang - Lighting Africa / Give1 Project / Akon
AfricaCom Awards & Afterparty
Celebrate digital excellence in Africa and party with leaders, innovators and disruptors at the forefront of Africa's digital transformation.
- 500+ Executive Leaders
- 12 Awards
- Three-course meal
- Live Entertainment
- Stunning event