Network with the industry elite, learn from an all-star line-up of thought-leaders and future-proof your business strategy.
This is the AfricaCom delegate experience.
Here's what's included when you book an AfricaCom delegate pass...
With 12 tracks and features to choose from, and 450 expert speakers sharing case studies, inspirational ideas and best practice, the AfricaCom agenda has never been more business critical. Whatever your business objectives, you can shape an agenda that works for you.
From the AFest, AfricaCom's very own music festival, to exclusive drinks receptions and networking parties, there is as much fun to be had at AfricaCom as there is business to be done. Platinum delegates can also access the AfricaCom Awards ceremony.
AfricaCom is the place to find out what's hot in the African technology industry. With 400 exhibitors showcasing technologies and solutions covering everything from 5G, AI, IoT, TV, Fintech and more, you'll leave feeling inspired and ready to revamp your business strategy.
To help our audience navigate the disruptive new technologies that are being implemented across Africa, we are pleased to announce the launch of a new event within AfricaCom called AfricaTech.
Taking over the whole of CTICC2, this zoned exhibition will make it even easier for you to find content and solution providers focused on Internet of Things, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Cloud Computing, Data Centres and Enterprise Digital Transformation.
Download the 2019 Event Guide
Download the Event Guide for 2019 to find out more about the latest tracks and features, as well as all the networking events planned for this year!
New for 2019
Future of Work Africa
Find out how emerging technology is changing working environments and required skill sets, and consider what actions need to be taken to boost IT skills.
Data Centres Africa
Data Centres Africa will deliver expert guidance on global data centre trends, the evolution of the African data ecosystem, strategies and delivery models, improving performance and reliability and powering data centres.
Women in Tech Africa
Panels, presentations and discussions from tech superstars will look at issues of diversity, inclusivity and the essential part women are playing in Africa's growth through technology. The future is female...the future is here!
Work Hard, play hard at the AFest
Taking place on 12 November at one of Cape Town's hottest venues, the AFest is your opportunity to unwind after a busy first day, network with thousands of the industry's best and brightest, and listen to acts including Mafikizolo, Early B and DJ Zinhle.
AFest tickets are included when you purchase your All-Access Delegate Pass
The AfricaCom Awards & Afterparty
We invite All-Access Platinum delegates to join us at joined us at the AfricaCom Awards Ceremony, for a night of fine dining, cocktails and live entertainment as we celebrate the leaders, innovators and disruptors at the forefront of Africa's digital transformation.
The AfricaCom App
Our members-only networking application for the participants of the AfricaCom event. This powerful app brings the event to your mobile device and allows you to:
- Create and maintain a public profile
- Request meetings with other members (exclusive for delegates)
- Send private in-app messages to other members (exclusive for delegates)
- Receive important updates and announcements from the AfricaCom event team
- Discover what's around you (restaurants, bars, coffee shops, etc)
- Access to event documentation
- Continue networking after the event from the app or the companion website
Delegate Pass Options
What's included in an All-Access Pass?
- Our biggest ever agenda for tech and telecoms leaders, packed with visionary insights from 450 of Africa's thought-leaders and 3 days of exclusive networking opportunities
- 12 business critical tracks and features
- Leadership, wisdom and visionary insights from 450 of Africa's thought-leaders
- The AFest: AfricaCom's exclusive networking party
- Topic Focused Networking Receptions
- Full Networking Tool access, allowing you to start networking before the event even begins - book meetings and message other delegates
- Delegate Networking Drinks
- Happy Hour drinks every day
- Entry to the AfricaCom Awards Afterparty
Also included when you book a Platinum Pass...
- The AfricaCom Awards Dinner & Afterparty
- 3 x Telecoms Academy online training courses including:
- Intro to 5G
- Telecoms Masterclass