Network with the industry elite, learn from an all-star line-up of thought-leaders and future-proof your business strategy.
This is the AfricaCom delegate experience.
Here's what's included when you book an AfricaCom delegate pass...
With 12 tracks and features to choose from, and 450 expert speakers sharing case studies, inspirational ideas and best practice, the AfricaCom agenda has never been more business critical. Whatever your business objectives, you can shape an agenda that works for you.
From the AFest, AfricaCom's very own music festival, to exclusive drinks receptions and networking parties, there is as much fun to be had at AfricaCom as there is business to be done. Platinum delegates can also access the AfricaCom Awards ceremony.
AfricaCom is the place to find out what's hot in the African technology industry. With 400 exhibitors showcasing technologies and solutions covering everything from 5G, AI, IoT, TV, Fintech and more, you'll leave feeling inspired and ready to revamp your business strategy.
The largest festival of digital transformation in Africa
Two Buzzing Exhibition Halls: One Industry-Shaping Event Celebrating ICT Convergence
AfricaCom now features AfricaTech - an event within AfricaCom dedicated to IT and enterprise digital transformation. It features a zoned exhibition dedicated to AI, IoT, blockchain, fintech, cloud and data centres, cutting-edge content and a host of networking opportunities.
Work Hard, play hard at the AFest
Taking place on 10 November at one of Cape Town's hottest venues, the AFest is the official networking party of AfricaCom and your opportunity to unwind after a busy first day and network with thousands of industry leaders.
AFest tickets are included when you purchase your All-Access Delegate Pass
The AfricaCom Awards & Afterparty
We invite All-Access Platinum delegates to join us at joined us at the AfricaCom Awards Ceremony, for a night of fine dining, cocktails and live entertainment as we celebrate the leaders, innovators and disruptors at the forefront of Africa's digital transformation.
Delegate Pass Options
What's included in an All-Access Pass?
- Our biggest ever agenda for tech and telecoms leaders, packed with visionary insights from 450 of Africa's thought-leaders and 3 days of exclusive networking opportunities
- 12 business critical tracks and features
- Leadership, wisdom and visionary insights from 450 of Africa's thought-leaders
- The AFest: AfricaCom's exclusive networking party
- Topic Focused Networking Receptions
- Full Networking Tool access, allowing you to start networking before the event even begins - book meetings and message other delegates
- Delegate Networking Drinks
- Happy Hour drinks every day
- Entry to the AfricaCom Awards Afterparty
Also included when you book a Platinum Pass...
- The AfricaCom Awards Dinner & Afterparty
- 3 x Telecoms Academy online training courses including:
- Intro to 5G
- Telecoms Masterclass