The largest online event dedicated to African technology and telecommunications
4 - 8 September 2017: A free to attend, week-long series of digital events focused on tracking the development of disruptive technologies in Africa
From startups to Fintech via eHealth and connectivity, Digital Week will put you at the forefront of emerging technologies and innovation in Africa - wherever you are in the world
What you can expects from the Digital Week webinar and event series
15 webinar speakers
Log on for free and discuss Digital Africa rising
Learn, engage and discuss African connectivity and innovation in real-time with thought-leaders across the globe. Access in-depth strategic insight through:
Empowering the African Tech Startup Ecosystem
Tuesday 5 September - 3pm CAT time
- Investing in startups and the hottest sectors for growth prospects
- Creating and enabling environment for entrepreneurs, startups & SMEs to thrive
FinTech & the Future of Banking in Africa
Wednesday 6 September - 3pm CAT time
- How FinTech is disrupting financial services & shaping the future of banking in Africa
- What Blockchain means for Africa
Thursday 7 September - 3pm CAT time
- Identifying and overcoming core internet connectivity barriers & bottlenecks
- What more policymakers & regulators can do to improve digital connectivity in Africa
Digital Health Clinic
Friday 8 September - 3pm CAT time
- How eHealth innovations are uplifting African healthcare
- Showcasing mHealth technologies and rural healthcare
Registering for the Connecting Africa Digital Week will also grant you free access to a resources library filled with downloadable reports and whitepapers, on-demand videos, live polls and discussion forums.
Our featured Digital Week thought-leaders include...
AfricaCom - The 20th Anniversary
The Connecting Africa Digital Week is produced in association with AfricaCom 2017.
Anyone who's anyone in African telecoms and technology will be at AfricaCom 2017. You should be too. Three days of thought-provoking content and amazing tech.
Dedicated to mapping Africa's journey through the Fourth Industrial Revolution take a look at what's in store at this year's event, including the brand new Technology Arena.