Uncover the true opportunity digital transformation presents in Africa with our biggest ever agenda for ICT professionals
Boost your digital skills & knowledge with 100+ hours of free, premium content covering everything from fintech and blockchain to IoT, AI and more.
Hear from Africa's most prominent thought-leaders...
...as they discuss Africa's digital transformation and the journey into the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Our biggest ever agenda for ICT professionals...
AfriacCom 20/20: accelerating Africa’s digital transformation
AfricaCom 20/20, the centrepiece of the Technology Arena, is a buzzing show floor space dedicated to accelerating Africa’s digital transformation. Agenda highlights include:
- Feeding Africa’s Digital Transformation: Supporting the “Leapfrogging” theory
- Unravelling new business opportunities through disruptive Blockchain
- Panel: “The Findustrial Revolution”: How can blockchain optimise telecom operator’s products and services in the African Market?
The AfricaCom Headliners
The AfricaCom Headliners (formerly AfricaCom Keynotes) take place on all three days of the show in the main auditorium. Featuring 30+ world-class speakers discussing Africa's digital transformation:
- Propelling Africa towards the Fourth Industrial Revoluti
- How is blockchain technology disrupting Africa?
- Sustainable and inclusive digital transformation to drive socio-economic development
- Digital connectivity to drive socio-economic development
The AHUB - connecting tech start-ups and scale-ups to investors and corporate partners
With panel discussions, interactive and information talks and presentations and even a live pitch event the AHUB highlights the critical role of entrepreneurship in fueling Africa's digital economy. Agenda highlights include:
- Ripe for digital disruption: what are the hottest sectors for technology-enabled investments?
- Entrepreneurship as an engine for economic growth
- Transforming ideas into tangible solutions with disruptive impact