Partnering to Deliver IoT in Africa
Validate the business case. Deploy scalable solutions. Capture the African IoT opportunity.
An unrivaled opportunity to meet the entire IoT ecosystem under one roof. Brought to you by the IoT World Series, the world’s leading IoT event series serving the IoT community in North America, Europe, Asia and now Africa.
About IoT World Africa
IoT use cases are growing, with network operators and technology providers developing and deploying new products and services that are driving the maturity and convergence of the IoT ecosystem.
But to fully achieve the transformative socioeconomic and business impact the internet of things promises to deliver, strong partnerships and visionary leadership are crucial.
That’s why we’re bringing together the entire IoT ecosystem under one roof at this year’s IoT World Africa.
From early adopting enterprises and inspirational governmental bodies, through to the most innovative operators and platform providers.
Only together can the African IoT opportunity be unlocked.
Make sure you join us at this year’s event and become part of the conversation.
HEAR FROM INDUSTRY LEADERS
Our world-class 2018 speaker community includes...
Agenda at a Glance
Day 1 - The Transformative Impact of IoT on African Business and Society
- Making a Business Case for IoT
- Why - and How - IoT Will Bridge The Digital Divide in Africa
- IoT's Transformative Impact on The Smart City
- Building a Bespoke IoT Partnership Model
- Exploring IoT's Potential and Defining Your Business' IoT Proposition
- Will The African IoT Ecosystem Evolve Differently to Other Markets? Will Africa-Specific Business Models Emerge?
- IoT's Impact on The Future of Work
Day 2 - Developing and Deploying IoT Technologies Across The Network and The Enterprise
- IoT Network Developments
- Choosing Connectivity Standards That Fit the Business' Needs
- Implementing and Optimising IoT Platforms
- Reengineering IT and Data Architectures to Accelerate IoT
- How Are Operators Adapting to Fuel The Future of African IoT
- IoT Security
- Standardization and Open Innovation
- Data Management
Day 3 - Industry Specific IoT Transformation Stories
- Regulatory Leadership Challenges and Triumphs
- IoT's Impact on The Mining Industry
- IoT and The Consumer
- Smart Transportation - Reimagining The Commute with The IoT
- IoT and Agribusiness
- Sustainable Cities - How to Achieve A Truly Smart Cities in Africa
- IoT in Utilities
- IoT in Financial Services
See who attended in 2017
Download the sample attendee list from IoT World Africa 2017 and see who you could be networking with this year!
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities at IoT World Africa
Sponsorship and exhibition
With over 14,000 attendees expected, AfricaCom 2018 is the place to raise your profile, showcase your latest solutions and meet the right decision makers with purchasing power.
Ownership of a bespoke event alongside AfricaCom gives direct access to your target audience - a proven way to convert leads and drive new business.
Maximise your exposure, amplify your message and generate valuable new business leads by leveraging the reach of our digital platforms and channels.