Telecoms & Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy, part of KNect365 learning, is a leading learning provider to the industry having helped 10,000+ professionals advance their careers. Hundreds of businesses - from operators through to organisations from the wider connected innovation ecosystem – have partnered with us.
Together with AfricaCom and designed specifically for the event, the Telecoms & Tech Academy has created a series of leading-edge learning programmes.
AfricaCom Telecoms Mini MBA
5 days: 6-10 November 2017
Thousands of professionals from 350 leading operators, vendors, service providers, regulators and industry associations have benefited from this programme.
What makes it unique?
- Deep dive sessions: tackle the key technology, business, leadership, marketing and finance issues
- Sustained learner engagement: with a small group approach, case studies and an engaging Business Simulation exercise
- Explore AfricaCom: includes Gold Pass, ticket to the A-Fest and time built in to attend conference streams and explore the exhibition
- Latest market analysis from Ovum: the market-leading research business focused on the connected digital economy
- University of Derby Accredited: with the opportunity to gain a Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Telecoms Management
LTE in Public Safety Networks
2 days: 6-7 November 2017
Public Safety bodies are looking to deploy networks using the LTE standard to replace aging infrastructure based on TETRA, PMR, and P25. This 2-day LTE in Public Safety Network technology programme covers the key features of LTE networks that make it suitable and its potential limitations.
- Public Safety Networks
- Introduction & Overview of LTE
- Group Communications over LTE
- Proximity Services (PROSE)
- African examples & case studies
Digital Transformation Health Check
Half day sessions: 6-10 November
Fully bespoke half-day consulting sessions for businesses Led by former Chief Research Officer Mark Newman
An exclusive opportunity during AfricaCom for senior executives from your business to spend an intensive half-day with Industry Insider, Mark Newman. Work through your high-level strategy, mapping out your Digital Transformation plans to grow and develop your business.
Built for your organisation the focus for the day could be…
- Strategic positioning of your business for industry disruption and digital transformation
- Review of all your current digital transformation progress
- Leveraging the latest industry trends and strategies
- Putting in place an overriding strategy for rapid and sustainable growth
- Creating an implementation plan