About TV Connect Africa
What is TV Connect Africa?
TV Connect Africa hosts the most influential business leaders across broadcast, telecoms, content and new media in Africa, intent on developing commercial models for TV across digital Africa. Supporting growth across DTT, DTH and Digital, TV Connect Africa remains the leading platform for those driving change across Africa’s broadcast landscape.
The three days of TV Connect Africa help attendees navigate multiscreen and OTT services, start realising the opportunities of the digital transition, and monetise new content distribution models.
The agenda is designed to share with you the case study experience of those do’ers pushing the boundaries of traditional broadcast in Africa, alongside a series of interactive discussions and masterclasses to help you walk away with a plan of action to thrive in the new digital and pay-TV age.
Who you'll meet
- CEOs, CTOs, Heads of Strategy / Innovation from African Mobile Network Operators
- Director Generals from National Broadcasting Corporations across Africa
- Regional CEOs from leading international content owners
- Head of Partnerships from global internet powerhouses
- Investors looking at the broadcast, content and new media space
- CEOs and Executive Chairmen from the leading broadcast associations in Africa