TV Connect Africa
DRIVING SUSTAINABLE CONTENT STRATEGIES FOR THE AFRICAN DIGITAL CONSUMER
TV Connect Africa hosts the most influential business leaders across broadcast, telecoms, content and new media in Africa, intent on developing commercial models for TV across digital Africa. Supporting growth across DTT, DTH and Digital, TV Connect Africa remains the leading platform for those driving change across Africa’s broadcast landscape.
About TV Connect Africa
The three days of TV Connect Africa help attendees navigate multiscreen and OTT services, start realising the opportunities of the digital transition, and monetise new content distribution models.
The agenda is designed to share with you the case study experience of those do’ers pushing the boundaries of traditional broadcast in Africa, alongside a series of interactive discussions and masterclasses to help you walk away with a plan of action to thrive in the new digital and pay-TV age.
Who you'll meet
- CEOs, CTOs, Heads of Strategy / Innovation from African Mobile Network Operators
- Director Generals from National Broadcasting Corporations across Africa
- Regional CEOs from leading international content owners
- Head of Partnerships from global internet powerhouses
- Investors looking at the broadcast, content and new media space
- CEOs and Executive Chairmen from the leading broadcast associations in Africa
New for 2018...
- Invitation only LeadersIn African Broadcasting Summit
- Content Marketplace
- TVCA FilmFest
- New Media Production Clinic
- Demo Zone
Join the most influential business leaders across broadcast, telecoms and content
TV Connect Africa will play host to 30+ exhibitors showcasing the very latest digital solutions
Contact Christian Larsmon on on +44 (0) 207 017 5422 or email email@example.com
Hear from the most influential business leaders across broadcast, telecoms & content...
TV Connect Africa has a new home
Over the years AfricaCom has continued to grow in size, which in 2017 led to the introduction of the Technology Arena - a large-scale exhibition hall dedicated to mapping Africa's journey through the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Located directly next to the main AfricaCom hall, the Technology Arena plays host to AfricaCom 20/20, The AI Summit Cape Town, the AHUB and TV Connect Africa.