TV Connect Africa
DRIVING SUSTAINABLE CONTENT STRATEGIES FOR THE AFRICAN DIGITAL CONSUMER
TV Connect Africa hosts the most influential business leaders across broadcast, telecoms, content and new media in Africa, intent on developing commercial models for TV across digital Africa. Supporting growth across DTT, DTH and Digital, TV Connect Africa remains the leading platform for those driving change across Africa’s broadcast landscape.
About TV Connect Africa
The three days of TV Connect Africa help attendees navigate multiscreen and OTT services, start realising the opportunities of the digital transition, and monetise new content distribution models.
The agenda is designed to share with you the case study experience of those do’ers pushing the boundaries of traditional broadcast in Africa, alongside a series of interactive discussions and masterclasses to help you walk away with a plan of action to thrive in the new digital and pay-TV age.
Who you'll meet
- CEOs, CTOs, Heads of Strategy / Innovation from African Mobile Network Operators
- Director Generals from National Broadcasting Corporations across Africa
- Regional CEOs from leading international content owners
- Head of Partnerships from global internet powerhouses
- Investors looking at the broadcast, content and new media space
- CEOs and Executive Chairmen from the leading broadcast associations in Africa
Agenda at a glance
- Exploring the role and challenges of public broadcasting in an evolving digital African landscape
- Media development in Africa
- Commissioning content in Africa - Where is the money?
- A whole host of unique masterclasses
- Networking lunches and exhibition visits
- AfricaCom Awards Ceremony
Hear from the most influential business leaders across broadcast, telecoms & content...
TV Connect Africa has a new home
Over the years AfricaCom has continued to grow in size, which has led to the introduction this year of the brand-new Technology Arena - a brand new exhibition hall dedicated to mapping Africa's journey through the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Located directly next to the main AfricaCom hall, the Technology Arena will host the new AfricaCom 20/20 show floor feature, the AHUB, the Innovation Stage and TV Connect Africa.