THE HEART OF VIDEO DISTRIBUTION AND CONTENT STRATEGY IN AFRICA
Video Exchange Africa sits at the intersection of content and distribution, gathering the most influential players across telco, broadcast and OTT to develop commercial models for monetising content across digital Africa.
About Video Exchange Africa
The three days of Video Exchange Africa help attendees navigate multiscreen and OTT services, start realising the opportunities of the digital transition, and monetise new content distribution models.
The agenda is designed to share with you the case study experience of the people redefining broadcasting in Africa, alongside a series of interactive discussions and masterclasses to help you walk away with a plan of action to thrive in the new digital video age.
Who you'll meet
- CEOs, CTOs, Heads of Strategy / Innovation from African Mobile Network Operators
- Director Generals from National Broadcasting Corporations across Africa
- Regional CEOs from leading international content owners
- Head of Partnerships from global internet powerhouses
- Investors looking at the broadcast, content and new media space
- CEOs and Executive Chairmen from the leading broadcast associations in Africa
Key topics for 2019
- LAUNCHING OTT VIDEO SERVICES IN SUB SAHARAN AFRICA
- BUILDING AN AFRICAN SPORTS MEDIA INDUSTRY
- VIDEO STRATEGY FOR MOBILE NETWORK OPERATORS
- IDENTIFYING NEW REVENUE MODELS FOR VIDEO IN AFRICA
- TRANSFORMING A TRADITIONAL MEDIA COMPANY TO REACH AN ONLINE AUDIENCE
- CAN CONTENT PRODUCERS THINK DIFFERENTLY IN TERMS OF HOW THEY PRODUCE CONTENT?
2018 speakers included:
Africa Video Forum Exhibitors
Are you interested in speaking at Africa Video Forum?
Showcase your brand to senior media innovators at Africa Video Forum
Africa Video Forum will host over 350 decision makers looking for the technologies and solutions that will help them transform how video is consumed across Africa...
...make sure it's your brand they discover.