8 - 12 November 2021
THE HEART OF VIDEO DISTRIBUTION AND CONTENT STRATEGY IN AFRICA
Video Exchange Africa sits at the intersection of content and distribution, gathering the most influential players across telco, broadcast and OTT to develop commercial models for monetising content across digital Africa.
About Video Exchange Africa
Video Exchange Africa helps attendees navigate multiscreen and OTT services, start realising the opportunities of the digital transition, and monetise new content distribution models. The agenda is designed to share with you the case study experience of the people redefining broadcasting in Africa, alongside a series of interactive discussions and masterclasses to help you walk away with a plan of action to thrive in the new digital video age.
Who will you meet?
- CEOs, CTOs, Heads of Strategy/Innovation from African Mobile Network Operators
- Director Generals from National Broadcasting Corporations across Africa
- Regional CEOs from leading international content owners
- Head of Partnerships from global internet powerhouses
- Investors looking at the broadcast, content and new media space
- CEOs and Executive Chairmen from the leading broadcast associations in Africa