Half Day Course
Why is it important?
The ability to identify and respond to changing trends is a hallmark of a successful business. Whether those trends are related to customers and sales, or to regulatory and industry standards, businesses are wise to keep track of the variables that can affect the bottom line. In today's business landscape, data comes from numerous sources and in diverse forms.
By leveraging data science concepts and technologies, businesses can mold all of that raw data into information that facilitates decisions to improve and expand the success of the business.
Lesson 1: Data Science Fundamentals
- Topic A: What is Data Science?
- Topic B: Types of Data
- Topic C: The Data Science Lifecycle
Lesson 2: Data Science Implementation
- Topic A: Data Acquisition and Preparation
- Topic B: Data Modeling and Visualization
- Topic C: Data Science Roles
Lesson 3: The Impact of Data Science
- Topic A: Benefits of Data Science
- Topic B: Challenges of Data Science
- Topic C: Business Use Cases for Data Science