MASTERCLASS AND A SUMMIT, UNDER ONE ROOF
AI Masterclass at The AI Summit London 2022
Why Attend this AI Masterclass?
Masterclass: Artificial Intelligence for CXOs
- We all know that embracing AI is vital for business success. In the coming decade or so, organisations which fail to embrace AI will shrink, and many will disappear. Embracing AI means understanding it, and understanding what it can do for your organisation.
- AI is a large and complicated subject, beset by jargon and high costs. Because it only became profitable at scale after the AI Big Bang in 2012, industries are still learning how to deploy it. How can you place yourself at or near the cutting edge without finding yourself on the bleeding edge?
- This intensive masterclass is the answer. Presented by two world leaders in the field, it will give you the confidence to talk about AI on equal terms with people inside and outside your organisation. It will enable you to chart a profitable course.
- Exclusive to this AI Masterclass, you can also access The AI Summit London. Use your afternoon free-time to explore unparalleled opportunities for discover, networking sessions that will expand your circle, and an insane line-up of tech heavyweights.
How much will it cost?
Get access to the AI Masterclass at only £1,500 (+VAT) including:
- The entrance to the Keynote sessions on both conference days during The AI Summit London.
- Learning about the new developments in the industry, and how these new technologies affect your industry.
- Explore the unparalleled networking opportunities that the world's largest enterprise-focused AI event provides.
What sets this course apart?
Explore How AI Will Shape The Future Of Business
Incorporate AI Into Strategic Planning & Execution
Identify Real Business Challenges & AI Solutions for your Business
Learn How To Leverage AI For Commercial Value & Competitive Advantage
Opportunity to Experience The AI Summit London 2022
World-Class Keynote Speakers, Exclusive for this AI Masterclass
Attend the AI Masterclass and you will be able to:
Develop new business models and identify areas for future competitive advantage
Understand business technical requirements and various tech aspects
Develop the knowledge to impact strategic debate and contribute actively to technology, financial, management and marketing decisions
Discuss with confidence the emerging dynamics of the AI market and wider technology ecosystem
Build an agile, innovative organisation that is best placed to monetize creativity
Drive significant change and digital transformation across the business
Identify areas for sustainable competitive advantage as the market evolves
Implement customer-focused strategies to build loyalty and maximise ROI
Gain insight into real world challenges in the industry and how they can be resolved
Your Training Team
The AI Masterclass is led by experienced, and world-class speakers, with vast experience in real-world AI implementation.
Calum Chace is the best-selling author of four books on AI, and a sought-after keynote speaker. Daniel Hulme founded Satalia, London’s largest independent AI consultancy, whose 100+ people use innovative AI techniques to solve hard problems for multinationals around the world. Satalia is now owned by WPP, the world’s largest communications and advertising group.