GOING DUTCH: WHY THE NETHERLANDS IS WIRED FOR BUSINESS
The Dutch have spent the past thousand years trading on their location as the gateway to Europe and with 100% digital telecommunications network that ranks among the world’s best for quality, speed and reliability, the country’s 21st century connectivity is still its most valuable asset.
This exclusive report looks at:
- Broadband strategy
- Cable dominance
- The mobile market
- 5G roll-out
Find out why other EU nations should be following the Netherland's lead.
FTTH Conference 2019
The FTTH Conference will take place in Amsterdam on 12-14 March 2019. Register for your all-inclusive pass and gain full access to the conference, workshops, near 10,000 sq m exhibition, catering and their special conference event Fibration Night, the fibre party of the year!
With 3,000 participants from 100 countries, the FTTH Conference is the largest meeting place in the world for all broadband stakeholders! Join them in Amsterdam to meet top industry leaders and decision makers and get insights from leading experts on broadband and fibre technology, policy & finance.
WHY BBWF IS IMPORTANT TO YOU
The largest event in the world to focus on the networks.
Looking beyond hype and buzzwords, BBWF is the only event in the world with an exhibition and agenda focused exclusively on network infrastructure.
The meeting place for the Industry.
You will find all the right people in the right place. Achieve 6 months’ worth of meetings in 3 days and drive your business forward with new partnerships.
You heard it here first.
With updates on regulation, policy, standards and technology, as well as product launches and announcements, BBWF is the place to find out what's hot in broadband!
BBWF IN NUMBERS
OUR AGENDA ADDRESSES YOUR CHALLENGES
- Upgrading Legacy Copper; Gfast, PON, DOCSIS
- FTTX Strategies; Investment and Challenges to Deployment
- Fixed-Wireless Convergence; 5G, Wireless for Last Mile Connection & Rural Roll Out, Enhancing Existing Networks, EMBB
- Fixed Networks for Mobile Back-haul
ENHANCING SERVICE DELIVERY & NETWORK PERFORMANCE
- Benefits of Open Virtualized Networks
- NFV & SDN; Will it deliver on its promise?
- Case Studies of Successful Implementations
- Open Telco Approaches; CORD, BAA, VOLTA
- Management of Open SDNs & Evolving Vendor Landscape
- Network Automation
- Network Slicing for a Personalised Service
- Edge Computing to Enable New Services and Reduce Latency
IMPROVING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- AI and Analytics to Understand Network Performance and Maintenance
- Hybrid Solutions for Home Wi-Fi
- Taking Ownership of Home Network to Overcome Slow Speeds Caused by Devices
- Home Gateway
- 5G to Enhance Home Broadband
NEW FEATURES IN 2018
We enhanced the delegate experience in 2018, introducing some great new feature included in the price of your ticket.
INTRODUCTION TO 5G
Provided by Telecoms & Tech Academy, our Official Learning Partner.
Free Digital Training Programme worth over €700 was provided to all Broadband World Forum Delegates.
Broadband World Forum is now a CPD certified event.
Delegate attendees received a CPD certificate after attending the event.
Co-Located with Broadband World Forum.
Delegates could attend this all new summit with their delegate pass.
OUR 2018 SPEAKERS INCLUDED:
Visit your Broadband World News Community
For the latest news, view and opinion on the evolution of the superfast internet
Broadband Forum organised a workshop and the Interop Pavilion at BBWF 2018.
YOUR COMPANY AT THE HEART OF THE BROADBAND COMMUNITY
We can put you there. Talk to us about our sponsorship, exhibition and partnership opportunities for 2019 as we move to Amsterdam
Want to meet the right people? Need a stage for your product? Want to raise the profile of your brand? We've got you covered. Broadband World Forum can support your business objectives.