WHO ARE WE?
BBWF is the only global operator-led event for the networks industry. We will be bringing the entire broadband ecosystem a platform that enables innovation, collaboration and facilitates learning about trends and future technologies.
Our program will be exploring the industry buzz surrounding 5G, AI, edge computing, network slicing, open source, IoT and blockchain and will provide a realistic perspective on how these technologies are currently being deployed, how they are evolving and how they are being monetised.
Can you afford to miss out on your annual Update – your fix of fixed?
LEARN FROM OUR VISIONARY SPEAKERS
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION FOR THE BBWF AWARDS
THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS RECOGNITION OF EXCELLENCE IN THE BROADBAND MARKETPLACE.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: 21 AUGUST
WHO WILL BE THERE?
Apply for a VIP Pass to Broadband World Forum 2019!
We reserve a limited number of VIP passes for A-list representatives (CxO & VP or equivalent) from telecoms operator or carrier companies!
A VIP Pass is worth over €2,999 and gives you access to:
- Pre-Conference Workshops hosted by event partners Broadband Forum and ONF
- Keynotes featuring speakers such as KPN, Renault, Wayra, Uber, European Commission, Comcast, OVUM & BEREC
- Access to various networking events across the show floor
- VIP Lounge for you to chill and recharge to get away from the buzz of the show floor
- Bespoke meeting service with our dedicated in-house VIP team
- 200+ visionary speakers from Swisscomm, China Telecom, Globe Telecom, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Portugal Telecom, Telenor, Sky Italia, PTCL & more
- Event app, to personalise your time on site and pre-arrange meetings
- Women In Comms lunch
- Invite only – Leaders In session featuring thought leadership hosted by industry pioneer
- Four conference tracks (Next Gen Networks - The Future of Fixed; Virtual, Intelligent Networks; Fixed Wireless Access, 5G & Mobile Broadband and Connected Life)
- Exclusive – book a personal 1 on 1 analyst clinic with Ovum’s Julie Kunstler for insights on market movements and trends
- Exclusive discounts on Ovum reports and whitepapers
*VIP Passes subject to approval.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
RAI Hotel Services is the official agent for the Broadband World Forum 2019, forms part of RAI Amsterdam and works closely with over 100 hotels in and around Amsterdam.
Looking for a luxury, centrally-located suite, a quiet boutique hotel or a cosy budget hostel? They will help you book your ideal accommodation with ease.