WHY BBWF IS IMPORTANT TO YOU
World's largest event to focus on the networks
From the core to FTTx to 5G enablement, BBWF will address the current issues being faced by operators and telcos through an exhibition packed with the latest vendors, an agenda loaded with forward thinking content and a 4,000+ strong audience of leaders from the worlds most successful telcos.
Unrivaled NETWORKing opportunities
Operators, ISPs, cable providers are joined by public sector officials, policy makers, technology vendors and solutions providers to create a rich audience mix. Our high level speaker line up and audience demographic make this one of the most dynamic forums in the space for forging new partnerships.
Industry leading content
A jam-packed agenda curated with over 1000 hours of research calls and meetings with industry stakeholders and our Advisory Board, ensuring that content hits on the exact needs of the broadband industry. Boasting keynote sessions, deep dive workshops, four content rich tracks and two free content hubs.
BBWF IN NUMBERS
ADDRESSING YOUR CHALLENGES
- Upgrading Legacy Copper; Gfast, PON, DOCSIS
- FTTX Strategies; Investment and Challenges to Deployment
- Fixed-Wireless Convergence; 5G, Wireless for Last Mile Connection & Rural Roll Out, Enhancing Existing Networks, EMBB
- Fixed Networks for Mobile Back-haul
ENHANCING SERVICE DELIVERY & NETWORK PERFORMANCE
- Benefits of Open Virtualized Networks; How do they make networks more reliable, efficient, agile, responsive while reducing CAPEX
- NFV & SDN; Will it deliver on its promise?
- Case Studies of Successful Implementations
- Open Telco Approaches; CORD, BAA, VOLTA
- Management of Open SDNs & Evolving Vendor Landscape
- Network Automation
- Network Slicing for a Personalised Service
- Edge Computing to Enable New Services and Reduce Latency
IMPROVING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- AI and Analytics to Understand Network Performance and Maintenance
- Hybrid Solutions for Home Wi-Fi
- Taking Ownership of Home Network to Overcome Slow Speeds Caused by Devices
- Home Gateway
- 5G to Enhance Home Broadband
NEW: OPEN TELCO TRACK
Be on the forefront of industry disruption.
This all new track will focus on the potential of opensource software to drive innovation and advancement within the industry.
With support from top operators and key industry associations the agenda will cover the benefits and practicalities of open source software and hardware. What's on the agenda?:
- Why an Open Source Approach
- Open Source and Standards
- An Assessment of Cord and Other Strategies
- Integration and Validation
- Open Ecosystem Management
NEW: NETWORK SLICING
Co-Located with Broadband World Forum
This all new summit takes place within Messe, Berlin on 23 October. With operators actively investing in virtualized infrastructure in the lead up to 5G, now is the time to gain visibility and market share. The summit will feature:
An emphasis on the operator's experience with network evolution. Rub shoulders with the key operators actively trialing and selecting vendors.
Peer to peer bench marking. Gain pivotal feedback from operators analysing the business case for network slicing.
Full insight into the available technical solutions, helping you to keep up to speed with your industry competitors.
YOUR COMPANY AT THE HEART OF THE BROADBAND COMMUNITY
We can put you there. Talk to us about our sponsorship, exhibition and partnership opportunities for 2018.
Want to meet the right people? Need a stage for your product? Want to raise the profile of your brand? We've got you covered. Broadband World Forum can support your business objectives.