WHO ARE WE?
BBWF is the only global operator-led event for the networks industry. We will be bringing the entire broadband ecosystem a platform that enables innovation, collaboration and facilitates learning about trends and future technologies.
Our program will be exploring the industry buzz surrounding 5G, AI, edge computing, network slicing, open source, IoT and blockchain and will provide a realistic perspective on how these technologies are currently being deployed, how they are evolving and how they are being monetised.
Can you afford to miss out on your annual Update – your fix of fixed?
LEARN FROM OUR VISIONARY SPEAKERS
WHO WILL BE THERE?
Apply for a VIP Pass to Broadband World Forum 2019!
We reserve a limited number of VIP passes for C-level representatives (CxO & VP or equivalent) from telecoms operator or carrier companies!
*VIP Passes subject to approval.
A VIP Pass is worth over €2,999 and gives you access to:
- Pre-Conference Workshops hosted by event partners Broadband Forum and ONF
- Keynotes featuring speakers such as KPN, Renault, Wayra, Uber, European Commission, Comcast, OVUM & BEREC
- VIP Lounge for you to chill and recharge to get away from the buzz of the show floor
- Invite only – LeadersIn session featuring thought leadership hosted by industry pioneers
- Women In Comms lunch
- Event app, to personalise your time on site and pre-arrange meetings
- Bespoke meeting service with our dedicated in-house VIP team
- Four conference tracks (Next Gen Networks - The Future of Fixed; Virtual, Intelligent Networks; Fixed Wireless Access, 5G & Mobile Broadband and Connected Life)
- 200+ visionary speakers from Swisscomm, China Telecom, Globe Telecom, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Portugal Telecom, Telenor, Sky Italia, PTCL & more
- Access to various networking events across the show floor
- Exclusive – book a personal 1 on 1 analyst clinic with Ovum’s Julie Kunstler for insights on market movements and trends
- Exclusive discounts on Ovum reports and whitepapers
Put Your Company In The BBWF Spotlight
Do you have a product or solution that the industry needs to know about?
Secure a space in the expo and own your space in the broadband ecosystem. BBWF is your chance to meet with over 4,100 broadband professionals and gain access to decision makers at end user companies. Over 63% of operators in attendance utilise BBWF to meet with potential new suppliers - can you afford to pass on this opportunity?
Why The Netherlands?
The state’s technology neutral goal is to provide nationwide access to fast fixed connection broadband internet (at least 100Mbps) by 2023
They have the highest broadband penetration per capita in the world – 99% of all households
Its average broadband speeds are ranked well inside the top ten globally, topping 35.9Mbps
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) rates the Netherlands as one of the top 10 most technology-ready countries in the world
The European Commission’s 2018 DESI rates the Netherlands the continent’s leader in digital connectivity
Holland has the fourth most advanced digital economy in the EU
The Netherlands has climbed to #2 in the 2018 Global Innovation Index
60% of all Forbes 2000 companies active in the IT industry have already established operations in Holland
By 2023 the country should be taking advantage of a connection ten times as fast (1Gbps) from 5G
PLAN YOUR VISIT
RAI Hotel Services is the official agent for the Broadband World Forum 2019, forms part of RAI Amsterdam and works closely with over 100 hotels in and around Amsterdam.
Looking for a luxury, centrally-located suite, a quiet boutique hotel or a cosy budget hostel? They will help you book your ideal accommodation with ease.