WHAT'S NEW FOR 2019?
2019 sees 19 years of BBWF but every year we give you a new opportunity to network with the broadband ecosystem and new updates on the latest trends and innovations for fixed and wireless networks.
NEW LOCATION - NETHERLANDS
- 7.3 million broadband subscribers
- 99% broadband penetration - the highest rate per capita in the world!
- #1 in Europe for connectivity and #4 in Europe for digitisation
- The Netherlands has an interesting mix of copper, fibre and cable 80% of households have all 3 with operators fighting to have ownership of these homes
- Well connected - Schipol is Europe's busiest airport and acts as an interchange for international flights
LATEST UPDATES ON TRENDS AND THE FUTURE
- Gigabit society and gigabit drivers
- The future of PON
- 5G & fixed wireless access
- Holistic network security
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Delivering seamless customer experiences
NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- Connect with the complete broadband ecosystem from tier 1 solutions providers, emerging start-ups and global telcos to regional experts and governing bodies
- Meet senior decision makers with budgets of up to €20 million
- BBWF records over 1,000+ business meetings on site every year
Can you afford to miss out on your annual Update – your fix of fixed?
ON THE AGENDA FOR 2019
To 5G & Beyond…
Holistic Network Security
Rise of AI
Owning the Connected Home
Innovation at the Edge
Monetising Next-Gen Networks
WHO WILL BE THERE?
Put Your Company In The BBWF Spotlight
BBWF is the place where senior industry leaders gather to meet new partners, keep pace with new tech trends and find solutions to their biggest challenges.
Expect an exhibition buzzing with the latest network tech, an agenda brimming with top content and an unrivalled guest list of more than 4,100. BBWF is firmly established as the most important event for the global broadband industry.
Find out why you should be in Amsterdam this October
Why The Netherlands?
The state’s technology neutral goal is to provide nationwide access to fast fixed connection broadband internet (at least 100Mbps) by 2023
They have the highest broadband penetration per capita in the world – 99% of all households
Its average broadband speeds are ranked well inside the top ten globally, topping 35.9Mbps
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) rates the Netherlands as one of the top 10 most technology-ready countries in the world
The European Commission’s 2018 DESI rates the Netherlands the continent’s leader in digital connectivity
Holland has the fourth most advanced digital economy in the EU
The Netherlands has climbed to #2 in the 2018 Global Innovation Index
60% of all Forbes 2000 companies active in the IT industry have already established operations in Holland
By 2023 the country should be taking advantage of a connection ten times as fast (1Gbps) from 5G
GOING DUTCH: WHY THE NETHERLANDS IS WIRED FOR BUSINESS
The Dutch have spent the past thousand years trading on their location as the gateway to Europe and with 100% digital telecommunications network that ranks among the world’s best for quality, speed and reliability, the country’s 21st century connectivity is still its most valuable asset.
This exclusive report looks at:
- Broadband strategy
- Cable dominance
- The mobile market
- 5G roll-out
Find out why other EU nations should be following the Netherland's lead.
Broadband World Forum in three words; exciting, innovative and busy!
VP Networks Innovation
Cayestano Carbajo Martin
A high concentration of the industry's leaders!
VP Networks Innovation
The perfect occasion for the industry to come together.
There are more operators per square foot here than any other show!
Director, Networks and Service Platforms