13-15 October 2020|RAI, Amsterdam,Netherlands
SEPARATE FACT FROM FICTION
Cut through industry hype and get real answers to today's challenges at Broadband World Forum
BBWF will unify leaders from telcos and solution providers and enable you to upgrade, future proof and monetise your next generation networks
Can you afford to miss out on your annual Update – your fix of fixed?
LEARN FROM OUR VISIONARY SPEAKERS
WHO WILL BE THERE?
HOW TO GET INVOLVED At BBWF
The Delegate Experience
As well as all of the content included in a Free Visitor Ticket, Delegates also benefits from:
- 3 Days of high quality content
- Keynotes from top companies including Wayra, Uber and Renault
- Workshops with Broadband Forum & ONF
- 4 focused content streams; Next Generation Networks - the Future of Fixed, Virtual, Intelligent Networks, Fixed, Wireless Access, 5G & Mobile Broadband, Connected Life
- and much more...
The VIP Experience
We reserve a limited number of VIP passes for A-list representatives (CxO & VP or equivalent) from telecoms operator or carrier companies! A VIP Pass is worth over €2,999 and gives you access to:
- Pre-Conference Workshops hosted by event partners Broadband Forum and ONF
- VIP Lounge for you to chill and recharge to get away from the buzz of the show floor
- Bespoke meeting service with our dedicated in-house VIP team
- Invite only – Leaders In session featuring thought leadership hosted by industry pioneer
- Exclusive – book a personal 1 on 1 analyst clinic with Ovum’s Julie Kunstler for insights on market movements and trends
- All conference sessions
- Irdeto Executive Briefing - Invitation only
- Linksys Executive Briefing - Invitation only
BROADBAND FORUM AT BBWF
Broadband Forum returns to BBWF in 2019 with the BBF Pavilion plus 2 thought-leading workshops
5G BASE WORKSHOP
5G promises to be a game-changer not only in terms of advanced broadband speeds, reach, and user experience, but also as a catalyst for network transformation and services convergence. While the future of broadband for consumers and businesses alike – from autonomous cars and smart communities to industrial IoT and immersive education – will be dramatically transformed by 5G, the operational and technical requirements to deliver these new services will be profound. What will be the reality of a 5G world for both consumers and service providers, and what role will “fixed” broadband play in enabling these new services? The Broadband Forum’s 5G BASe workshop will explore the impact and opportunity of 5G from all angles and outline the steps necessary to ensure the mass market success of this promising technology.
CONNECTED HOME BASE WORKSHOP
The Connected Home has emerged as the front line in defining not only the broadband user experience, but also in defining the business opportunities for service providers. Formerly an area as seen as beyond the line of demarcation, the Connected Home is now viewed as both a natural extension of the access network and the intersection between the IoT and owning the consumer broadband experience. In enabling 1 billion broadband installations to date with its TR-069 protocol, Broadband Forum was key in creating the Connected Home opportunity. The Connected Home BASe workshop seeks to leverage this expertise, diving deeply into the most timely and important topics that will define the ultimate success of Connected Home strategies – from advanced Wi-Fi and smart home control to security, support, and lifecycle management – and laying out a path for harnessing the potential of this burgeoning market.
BROADBAND FORUM PAVILION
Broadband Forum is once again giving their start-up community members an opportunity to join the members only Broadband Forum Pavilion.
All start-up members have the opportunity to apply for the BBWF pitch contest. Successful applicants get the opportunity to present in front of a panel of expert judges from our event partners.
Please enquire now to find out more about our special start-up rates for exhibition pods!