WHO ARE WE?
BBWF is the only global operator-led event for the networks industry. We will be bringing the entire broadband ecosystem a platform that enables innovation, collaboration and facilitates learning about trends and future technologies.
Our program will be exploring the industry buzz surrounding 5G, AI, edge computing, network slicing, open source, IoT and blockchain and will provide a realistic perspective on how these technologies are currently being deployed, how they are evolving and how they are being monetised.
Can you afford to miss out on your annual Update – your fix of fixed?
LEARN FROM OUR VISIONARY SPEAKERS
WHO WILL BE THERE?
PRESS AND MEDIA PASSES
Accredited members of the press are entitled to an all-access press pass for Broadband World Forum.
Access to the show floor, all conference streams, press briefing, speaker meet and eat and the press lounge
HOW TO GET INVOLVED At BBWF
The Delegate Experience
As well as all of the content included in a Free Visitor Ticket, Delegates also benefits from:
- 3 Days of high quality content
- Keynotes from top companies including Wayra, Uber and Renault
- Workshops with Broadband Forum & ONF
- 4 focused content streams; Next Generation Networks - the Future of Fixed, Virtual, Intelligent Networks, Fixed, Wireless Access, 5G & Mobile Broadband, Connected Life
- and much more...
The Sponsorship Experience
63% of operators utilise BBWF to meet with potential new suppliers. Align your brand with the best in the business with one of our bespoke packages, which could include:
- Showcase your solutions in our exhibition where you can meet tier 1 telco leaders with purchasing power
- Get involved with the Broadband Awards and associate your brand with industry excellence
- Join a panel or secure a solo speaking slot to showcase your thought leadership
- Target your audience digitally with our range of digital solutions
THE BBWF START-UP SHOWCASE IS BACK
Are you an innovative start-up in the broadband space? Get involved with the showcase!
Apply for a VIP Pass to Broadband World Forum 2019!
We reserve a limited number of VIP passes for A-list representatives (CxO & VP or equivalent) from telecoms operator or carrier companies!
A VIP Pass is worth over €2,999 and gives you access to:
- Pre-Conference Workshops hosted by event partners Broadband Forum and ONF
- Keynotes featuring speakers such as KPN, Renault, Wayra, Uber, European Commission, Comcast, OVUM & BEREC
- Access to various networking events across the show floor
- VIP Lounge for you to chill and recharge to get away from the buzz of the show floor
- Bespoke meeting service with our dedicated in-house VIP team
- 200+ visionary speakers from Swisscomm, China Telecom, Globe Telecom, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Portugal Telecom, Telenor, Sky Italia, PTCL & more
- Event app, to personalise your time on site and pre-arrange meetings
- Women In Comms lunch
- Invite only – Leaders In session featuring thought leadership hosted by industry pioneer
- Four conference tracks (Next Gen Networks - The Future of Fixed; Virtual, Intelligent Networks; Fixed Wireless Access, 5G & Mobile Broadband and Connected Life)
- Exclusive – book a personal 1 on 1 analyst clinic with Ovum’s Julie Kunstler for insights on market movements and trends
- Exclusive discounts on Ovum reports and whitepapers
*VIP Passes subject to approval.
BROADBAND FORUM AT BBWF
Broadband Forum returns to BBWF in 2019 with the BBF Pavilion plus 2 thought-leading workshops
5G BASE WORKSHOP
5G promises to be a game-changer not only in terms of advanced broadband speeds, reach, and user experience, but also as a catalyst for network transformation and services convergence. While the future of broadband for consumers and businesses alike – from autonomous cars and smart communities to industrial IoT and immersive education – will be dramatically transformed by 5G, the operational and technical requirements to deliver these new services will be profound. What will be the reality of a 5G world for both consumers and service providers, and what role will “fixed” broadband play in enabling these new services? The Broadband Forum’s 5G BASe workshop will explore the impact and opportunity of 5G from all angles and outline the steps necessary to ensure the mass market success of this promising technology.
CONNECTED HOME BASE WORKSHOP
The Connected Home has emerged as the front line in defining not only the broadband user experience, but also in defining the business opportunities for service providers. Formerly an area as seen as beyond the line of demarcation, the Connected Home is now viewed as both a natural extension of the access network and the intersection between the IoT and owning the consumer broadband experience. In enabling 1 billion broadband installations to date with its TR-069 protocol, Broadband Forum was key in creating the Connected Home opportunity. The Connected Home BASe workshop seeks to leverage this expertise, diving deeply into the most timely and important topics that will define the ultimate success of Connected Home strategies – from advanced Wi-Fi and smart home control to security, support, and lifecycle management – and laying out a path for harnessing the potential of this burgeoning market.
BROADBAND FORUM PAVILION
Broadband Forum is once again giving their start-up community members an opportunity to join the members only Broadband Forum Pavilion.
All start-up members have the opportunity to apply for the BBWF pitch contest. Successful applicants get the opportunity to present in front of a panel of expert judges from our event partners.
Please enquire now to find out more about our special start-up rates for exhibition pods!
PLAN YOUR VISIT
RAI Hotel Services is the official agent for the Broadband World Forum 2019, forms part of RAI Amsterdam and works closely with over 100 hotels in and around Amsterdam.
Looking for a luxury, centrally-located suite, a quiet boutique hotel or a cosy budget hostel? They will help you book your ideal accommodation with ease.
MONETISING 5G MASTERCLASS
Masterclass: 15th October
This year, in partnership with the Telecoms & Tech Academy, Broadband World Forum is delighted to introduce the Monetising 5G Masterclass. Delegates can take advantage of this intensive 1-day masterclass on the first day of BBWF at a heavily discounted rate of €495, 20% off the regular rate!