ATTEND IN AMSTERDAM OR JOIN ONLINE
As the Broadband World Forum Event is running in person as well as online, there are a number of pass types available this year to suit your specific needs.
PHYSICAL EVENT PASSES
Delegates joining in Amsterdam will have access to additional networking benefits, as well as hands-on experience of the products on show at this year's event. Attendees of the physical event will also have full access to the virtual event platform to network with virtual attendees and view even more sessions than possible in 5 days, with all recorded presentations on-demand after the event.
Pass types include:
- Full Access Physical & Virtual Event Pass (3 Day Physical Conference)
- Physical & Virtual Event Pass (2 Day Physical Conference)
VIRTUAL EVENT PASS
Virtual delegates will be able to access the conference and exhibition remotely, wherever they are across the globe. The virtual platform offers intelligent AI networking features, as well as live chat and video calling capabilities. Furthermore, virtual delegates will be able to watch sessions live in real-time or later on-demand to maximise networking time and ensure all sessions are experienced.
- Virtual Pass (Virtual Event Only)
- Operator Platinum Virtual Pass
FREE VISITOR PASS
- 3 days of networking with the broadband ecosystem and quality content
- Broadband World Forum Partner Programme sessions with the likes of OCP, Wireless Broadband Alliance, ETSI and more
- The Gigabit Innovation Stage where you can hear the latest on broadband access technologies and services
- The opportunity to get hands-on with the latest products and services in the exhibition
- Access to message and book 121 meetings with solution providers
- Intelligent matchmaking powered by AI
- Over 100 leading solution providers with interactive content and demonstrations in the virtual and in-person exhibition
- On-demand 3 months access to the exhibition including downloadable content and video demonstrations
- Build your own agenda, meeting schedule and get personalised product recommendations