Physical Event: 18-20 October 2022, RAI, Amsterdam
Welcome to Broadband World Forum 2021
Please send below information to Althea by as soon as possible:
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format
- Mobile Number – for onsite contact
- Twitter Handle – for promotion of your presence at the Conference.
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify.
- Special Assistance – please inform if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
VENUE & TIMINGS
Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre
1078 GZ Amsterdam
Monday 11 October 14:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 12 October 08:00 - 19:00
Wednesday 13 October 08:00 - 19:00
Thursday 14 October 08:00 - 15:30
EVENT OPENING TIMES
Tuesday 12 October 08:30 - 19:00
Wednesday 13 October 08:30 - 19:00
Thursday 14 October 08:30 - 16:00
* Timings are subject to change.
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Please upload your PPT presentation HERE by Monday 27th September.
- We ask that you rename your PPT presentation before uploading to, Speaker’s Name - Company Name
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and format are preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panellists to make introductions.
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include questions from the floor.
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
- An information pack with biographies and photos of your panel will be provided before event.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please contact Althea for a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Please include the following details and any other requirements from your embassy/governing body:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Date of Birth:
COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS
For up-to-date COVID-19 Rules & Regulations, please click HERE.
Broadband World Forum Online is powered by Swapcard.
The platform will be launched and available to all two weeks before the event to ensure you have enough time to complete your profiles and familiarise yourself with the platform.
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to allow you access to the event platform. If you have not received this email shortly after the launch date, please check your junk items. If you still don’t have it, please let me know and we will resend this to you.
Our team will be on hand through the whole process to ensure you get the best experience possible!
Code of Conduct
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognises the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavor to utilise environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.