Reply is a company that specialises in Consulting, Systems Integration and Digital Services with a focus on the conception, design and implementation of solutions based on the new communication channels and digital media. Reply partners with key industrial groups in defining and developing business models made possible by the new technological and communication paradigms such as Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Digital Communication, the Internet of Things and Mobile and Social Networking. In so doing, it aims to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices.
Reply’s offer is aimed at fostering the success of its customers through the introduction of innovation along the whole economic digital chain. Given its knowledge of specific solutions and due to a consolidated experience, Reply addresses the main core issues of the various industrial sectors.
Reply’s offer covers three main areas of competence:
- Processes – for Reply the understanding and the use of technology involves the introduction of a new enabling factor for business processes, based on an in-depth knowledge of both the market and the specific industrial
- contexts of implementation;
Applications – Reply designs and develops application solutions aimed at meeting core business needs;
- Technologies – Reply optimises the use of innovative technologies, creating solutions that are capable of guaranteeing maximum operational efficiency and flexibility for its clients.
Within these three areas we provide excellence in the following service categories:
- Consultancy – on strategy, communications, processes and technologies;
- Systems Integration – to use the full potential of technology by combining business consulting services with innovative technical solutions and high levels of added value;
- Application Management – the management, monitoring and continuous development of software assets.
Reply supports the main European Industrial groups operating in Telco and Media, Banking, Insurance and Financial companies, Industry and Services, Energy and Utilities and Public Administration (Inc. Government and Defence) market segments. For more information on each sector, please look at our Company Profile.
TELCO AND MEDIA
Reply now ranks as a leading technological partner for the telecoms and media market, a sector characterised by the continuous transformation of the operators involved, which are increasingly positioning themselves as providers of innovative services and content. Reply has a particular focus on redefining omni-channel engagement models for its clients both at the touchpoint (physical and digital) level and through the development of innovative customer experience solutions that increasingly often are integrated with social models.
Our customer references includes the live Software Defined Network Solution in Germany which Deustche Telekom have branded “Access 4.0” and is a ground-breaking vendor agnostic and programmable disaggregated network solution
With operations in Europe and Main Offices in Germany, Italy and the UK, Reply achieved in excess of €1,250.2 million in 2020. Since the beginning of this year, the Group has recorded a consolidated turnover amounting to 712.8 million Euros, an increase of 15.9% compared to the corresponding data for 2020. Reply is listed on Borsa Italiana S.p.A. [MTA, STAR: REY].