Are you an innovative start-up in the broadband space?
Returning for it’s third installment, the Start-up Showcase will welcome the very best start-ups in the industry, where they will have the chance to present their ideas and introduce groundbreaking solutions to industry leaders.
WHAT IS THE START-UP SHOWCASE?
The Start-up Showcase is BBWF’s annual pitch off competition for startups looking to make waves within the telco industry. Submit your entry to be in with a chance to pitch your solutions to our group of experts, receive coaching and feedback, as well as mingle with senior leaders from Broadband's biggest brands:
If you have a solution or product to share in one of the following areas we want to hear from you!
Submit your entry by Friday 13 September!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you are selected to be part of the Start-up Showcase 2019, you'll benefit from:
- A free ticket worth €2,999 giving you full access to Broadband World Forum
- Exposure in our BBWF international marketing campaign
- Exposure to decision makers from top brands actively searching for innovation partners
- Full access to BBWF keynotes and tracks
- Network with 4,100+ telecommunications professionals
- Exposure to 100+ press across the event
- Showcase yourself with opportunities to secure collaborations
- Receive expert guidance and coaching
WHAT DOES THE WINNER GET?
- Year round exposure to the BBWF community
- Featured on Broadband World News
- A complimentary pod in the expo for 2020 worth €5,000, where you can own your own space and showcase the progress of your solutions
- 2 full Access Delegate Passes worth €6,000 for Broadband World forum 2020
- 3 VIP meetings, worth €3,000 at BBWF 2020, where our dedicated VIP team will help you handpick industry leaders that you would like an introduction to
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
1. Create your Elevator Pitch
This could be a 750 word submission, a 2 min video or audio recording
2. Prepare your supporting documentation
Email BBWF@informa.com with your videos, reports or anything else you think will help our judges access your application
3. Wait to hear from the BBWF Team
We will be in touch to let you know whether our application has successfully made it into the Pitch Off
4. Get prepared for your visit to Amsterdam...
Book your flights or your accommodation! You can check out our Plan Your Visit page HERE for tips on where to stay
5. Pitch time!
Our judges will listen to your presentation and give you feedback, as well as a short consultation then announce the 2019 Start-up Showcase winner!
What are the judges looking for?
TOP TIPS FOR YOUR APPLICATION
What should you include in your entry:
- What is your innovation?
- What is the long-term vision?
- What makes you unqiue?
- Who is involved?
- Why should the industry know about this?
Dos & Don’ts:
- Be succinct and clear
- Can you provide proof of concept?
- How are you different to the competition?
- What are the next stage?
- Prepare your entry – don’t leave it until the last minute!
Do you qualify?
To be considered a start-up, you must fit at least two of the below criteria:
- Your company is younger than 3 years old
- Fewer than 15 people work in your company
- You are funded by venture or angel capital