24-26 October 2023, Porte de Versailles
ARE YOU A CXO, VP OR DIRECTOR WORKING IN THE BROADBAND AND FIXED WIRELESS SPACE?
You may qualify for a Free All-Access VIP Pass for the Broadband World Forum Event! * Exclusively Available for Operators and Enterprises Only*
ABOUT THE BBWF WORLD VIP PROGRAMME
The Broadband World Forum VIP Programme has been designed to foster business relationships with the most senior industry players, and create environments for networking and peer led benchmarking. Starting from your initial contact with our VIP Relations Manager, through to the welcome onsite, helping you build long-term symbiotic relationships is our key focus.
To help you maximise every minute at BBWF World our team will design a schedule of tailor-made events and personal introductions that will help you make new contacts, discover new international distribution platforms and channels, and surround yourself with the people who inspire you the most.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The VIP programme is reserved for our most senior and engaged service provider and enterprise delegates. Your invitation to take part as a VIP must be approved by the VIP team on a case-by-case basis. Please contact email@example.com to find out more.
The VIP programme puts you, the thought leaders, front and center at this year’s event. It opens up the show with unparalleled access-all-areas including a curated networking and content itinerary, lead by your dedicated VIP manager, to ensure that you make the most of your time onsite; both the sessions you join and the people you meet.
How does the 1-2-1 networking work?
Our 121 networking service takes the effort out of your hands. We identify potential matches based on your interests and needs, sourcing suitable delegates from all across the eco-system, including analysts, fellow VIPs & service providers. Once you confirm which meetings you would like to attend, our team designs a schedule that will allow you to meet with these contacts in a pre-arranged manner.
How does the programme work?
It’s a simple programme and onboarding process, to make it as time efficient for you as possible. Once you know that the event content and dates work for you, we will confirm your attendance and ask you to fill out a short registration form. After that, we can either arrange a quick call or follow up with an email to get your areas of interest and focus, which we will use to cater specific invites to you of relevant sessions taking place during the event.
We will handle all of the logistics and send you calendar invites and a written itinerary so you know where you need to be and when. We aim to make a smooth event experience as possible, and can always be found in the VIP Lounge onsite if you need any assistance
C-Level Summit: Boardroom Discussions
The Boardroom Discussions followed Chatham House rules and was limited to C-level and VP-level executives from operators, non-profits and 1 vendor for each of the discussions listed below. The topic area were defined in conjunction with the leading analyst of the roundtable.
Tuesday 12th October - 15:40
Connected Life Boardroom Discussion: Smart Wi-Fi
Led by Michael Philpott, Research Director, Omdia
FTTx Boardroom Discussion: European Fibre Rollout
Led by Roland Montagne, Principal Analyst, iDate
Cable Next-Gen Boardroom Discussion: Cable Operator Network Strategy
Led by Jaimie Lenderman, Senior Analyst, Omdia
Fixed Mobile Convergence Boardroom Discussion: Network Convergence
Led by Stephen Wilson, Principal Analyst, Analysys Mason
Open Fibre Networks Boardroom Discussion: Cloud-Based Networks
Led by Chris Silberberg, Research Analyst, Omdia
Tuesday 12th October - 16:20
Connected Life Boardroom Discussion: Service Provider Smart Home Strategy
Led by Mariana Zamoszczyk, Senior Analyst, Omdia
FTTx Boardroom Discussion: Next-Gen PON - 10G, 25G, and 50G
Led by Julie Kunstler, Senior Principal Analyst, Omdia
Fixed Mobile Convergence Boardroom Discussion: Pricing, Bundling and Strategy
Led by Peter Boyland, Principal Analyst, Omdia
FWA, 5G and Mobile Broadband Boardroom Discussion
Led by Jean-Luc Lemmens, Research Director, iDate
FTTx Boardroom Discussion: Wholesale business models and approaches
Led by Rupert Wood, Research Director, Analysys Mason
- Complete access to the entire content agenda, both physically and virtually: this includes all key-note presentations, panel discussions and the themed content streams across the event.
- A curated itinerary from our VIP team to help match you up with sessions specific to your interests.
- The option to take part in Q&A and roundtable sessions.
- You will receive priority registration for all of these sessions, as well as a fast track entry for the physical show.
- Invitations to attend the VIP Drinks and Networking Reception (location tbc)
- Invitation to attend the BBWF Awards.
- An opportunity to apply for the Future Vision C-Level roundtables taking place on the 12th of October. With topics being covered such as: FTTx, Connected Life, Fixed Mobile Convergence and Open Fibre Networks.
- Access to all of the BBWF networking drinks and power hours on the exhibition floor.
- Access to the VIP & Speaker lounge, which is a private area for our most valued attendees to network and relax.
- Invitations to all of the VIP exclusive roundtables, breakfast briefings and other workshop sessions (topics & timings tbc)
- Access to the 1-2-1 VIP meeting service through your VIP manager. This will help you reach out and meet with other VIPs, speakers, analysts and any vendors of your choice.
- As one of our VIPs, you will have the option to invite colleagues to participate in the event, free of charge.