CONNECTING THE GLOBAL BROADBAND COMMUNITY TO DRIVE A BETTER DIGITAL WORLD
2020 gives you the most comprehensive event experience ever and the opportunity to engage with the industry like never before.
This page gives you a full breakdown of the the ticket options
This pass is right for you if you would like full access to the event content, including:
- 3 Days of Keynotes
- Workshops delivered by industry partners; Broadband Forum and ONF
- 4 content tracks:
- NEW FOR 2020: The Connected Home Summit
- Digital society
- Customer delivery
- Intelligent connectivity
- NEW FOR 2020: A peer-reviewed content track
- Broadband Lates Party access included
- Lunch and refreshments
- Plus all the benefits of the free visitor ticket
FREE VISITOR TICKETS
This pass is right for you if you would like to access the exhibition and the show floor content, including:
- Exhibition access, featuring 100+ stands
- Broadband World News centre stage
- Demo Zone
- Connected Home Zone
- Broadband Forum workshops only
- Charge and chill zones
- Daily happy hour
- Event networking app
This pass is right for you if you are a C-level telco operator or enterprise business end user.
The pass holds a value of €2,999 and includes access to:
- All benefits included in the delegate pass
- All benefits included in the free visitor ticket
- Access to the speaker & VIP lounge
- VIP meetings service
- Closed-door boardroom sessions
- LeadersIn Broadband dedicated content track
- Speed Analyst Briefings
Accredited members of the press are entitled to an all-access pass for BBWF. The Press Pass includes full access to all of the content, networking and the press facilities on site.
Press registration will be open soon, please register your interest and you will be notified.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS, MEDIA AND INFLUENCERS
We partner with leading organisations in order to deliver an event that is truly built for the industry, by the industry
Get in touch to find out more!