14:00-17:30 | 22nd November
DoubleTree by Hilton, London – Tower of London,
The New Look and Feel of Retail Design
Retail lighting plays an integral part in the store experience of consumers. But how is this changing and how can retailers stay ahead of the game?
Formerly known as Philips Lighting, Signify is the world leader in connected LED lighting systems, software and services.
🎫 WHY ATTEND?
This Executive Event will enable you to meet face-to-face with other retailers with the same experiences, that you would not have had the chance to meet before.
There will be an interactive session on the new trends in retail fashion, in addition to a live experience on how lighting can play a role in attracting, engaging and converting millennials.
The open format will enable you to have interactive discussions with lighting experts on your operational and contextual challenges and gain insight into strategic solutions.
👥WHO CAN ATTEND?
This event is for up to 15 senior leaders from the fashion retail and lighting community.
All registrations are subject to approval and available on a first come, first served basis.
Register now to avoid disappointment.
👨🏽🏫 WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
• How lighting can be used to attract, engage and convert customers
• How providing the right environment within areas such as fitting rooms can enhance sales
• How shop windows can integrate dynamic lighting to make them more engaging and attractive
• How to choose the right LED technology and colour performance to present products in the most suitable way
• How to ensure that LED lighting does this impact on the design of the store
Meet Key Industry Leaders
Meet our industry leaders as they host this event, sharing their knowledge and expertise into the delivering and design of lighting.