WE MOVED TO BANGKOK
Thailand is entering an era of digital transformation, with national strategies in place to strengthen digital infrastructure and drive economic, societal and cultural development in the country. Upwards of USD1.1BN (THB38bn) investment is planned to strengthen Thailand’s broadband backbone, extending access across the country and increasing data speeds by more than 400%.
A strong digital agenda, coupled with proximity to other ambitious emerging economies made Thailand a natural choice for our 2018 event.
OUR 2018 SPEAKER LINE-UP
Smart, accomplished and thought provoking.
WHAT WE DISCUSSED
FTTx Strategies for Excellent Broadband Delivery
- GFast, NGPON, DOCSIS
- Identifying the right technology partners
- Overcoming challenges in fibre deployment
Improve Network Efficiency and Resiliency
- Examining network ‘softwarization’
- Virtualization, automation and DevOps – what is the barrier for telcos?
- Applying data centre principles to broadband access networks
Tap into the Data Goldmine
- Improve Customer stickiness and Spend with Data
- AI & Machine Learning
- Data to inform network performance and customer usage
Understand nbn Models from Across the Region
- A comparison of different nbn models in APAC
- What is there to gain from national broadband networks
- What role should governments have in the future of broadband
Mobile Broadband - Connecting the Disconnected
- Fixed wireless access to connect rural and outlying communities
- Mobile opportunities for fixed operators
- Is fixed mobile convergence the future?
Commercial Opportunities Presented by Next Gen Networks
- Dumb pipe or intelligent service provider? Upscale and stay relevant
- Cloud services, TV, OTT, mobile payments
- How to overcome threats to revenues
Leverage and monetise the IoT ecosystem
- Smart Home & the In-Home Network
- Smart Cities & Industrial IoT
- The future of NBIoT