Here you will find all the relevant information you may need for the event, so please make sure you read through each section carefully before the event and meet any applicable deadlines.
In order to have a smooth running and successful event please use the below checklist for your pre-event preparations.
1. Your table top stand – (Health & Safety Declaration form required - please see button below)
3. Your Meeting Room (Health & Safety Declaration form required - please see button below)
4. Event Timings
5. Event Services
6. Scheduling Deliveries
7. Pass Registration
8. Plan Your Travel
9. Vehicles & Parking
10. Code of Conduct
YOUR STAND - What does the table top package include? What does the meeting room package include?
The table top package includes the following items:
- 3M x 2M space
- 1 x 6ft trestle table
- 2 x chairs
- 1 x power socket
- WIFI access
Please note the roller banners and pop up back wall in the photo displayed on the right are not provided by Informa and therefore is the responsibility of the exhibitor. For those exhibitors that are in Beatrice 2, please note the ceiling height of the Beatrice 2 suite is 2.4m and for those exhibitors in the foyer, the ceiling height is 2.1 metres. Any questions, please contact me directly.
Have a meeting room?
- 1 x fixed meeting room (Please note the meeting rooms will be located on Lower Ground 2)
- 1 x power socket
- WIFI access
- Chairs and table (The meeting rooms will be set up in boardroom style unless requested otherwise. Please let us know the capacity you would like the room set up with)
SET UP - TABLE TOPS
Sunday 1 December 12:00 - 18:30 GMT
Please note the set up time has been increased and is now starting earlier. We can have access from 12.00pm to set up your table top. We would however advise you to come and set up after 12.30 which gives the venue time to set up the space.
SET UP - TABLE TOPS & MEETING ROOMS
Sunday 1 December 12:00 - 18:30 GMT (you can now have access to your meeting rooms at this time too)
Monday 2 December 07:00 - 08:00 GMT
EXHIBITION OPENING TIMES
Monday 2 December
08:00 - 9:20 GMT
Tuesday 3rd December
08:00 - 9:10 GMT
11:00 -13:00 GMT
BREAK DOWN - TABLE TOPS
Tuesday 3rd December 16:00 - 18:00 GMT
I shall send through a link to our registration site, N200 Visit.
Here, you will be able to create an account and manage/register your passes for the event.
Once registered, a confirmation email will be sent through to all registered emails.
If you wish to have additional passes that are not included in your contract, please contact your account manager.
LOGO & PROFILE
Please email the most up to date versions of the below to email@example.com:
1. ai. /.eps Logo - high res file
2. Jpeg Logo - low res file
3. 50-100 word company logo
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
Park Plaza Victoria Hotel
239 Vauxhall Bridge Road,
London, SW1V 1EQ
We strongly recommend that you use the Official Freight handler Exhibition Freighting GSM for this event. The contact details for EF GSM are below:
CLICK HERE FOR THE QUOTATION REQUEST FORM
If you choose not to use the official freight handler, please use the following delivery instructions HERE:
- Please ensure any delivery is not sent more than 2 working days prior to your event.
- Please ensure that all deliveries are scheduled to arrive between 10:00 and 16:00 on the date of delivery.
- All items must be correctly labelled (Please use the delivery labels attached in the document).
- Informa & the venue cannot clear any customs for any event nor are they responsible for any delays.
- Informa & the venue cannot be held responsible for the shipping of any equipment nor are they responsible for the collection and receipt of any deliveries.
Please inform the delivery drivers of the below instructions from the hotel:
- When they come they can park on the forecourt and they will have to inform the concierge. If they do not inform the concierge their car could get clamped.
- Most importantly, they cannot bring the good via main entrance.
- Once the inform the concierge team, the concierge team will inform the office coordinator, then she will guide where to bring the good from.
Catering - Meeting rooms only
If you would like to arrange any catering for your meeting room, please follow the link here to arrange. If you would like a bespoke option with your catering please contact Faizal Said firstname.lastname@example.org
To order AV below, please see Event Pros' web-link link & password to their online portal where you can go online and place your orders, it also includes images of the various equipment. The deadline to order without facing any charges is Friday 15th November.
Online Link: www.eventproav.co.uk/order
Password: uk (lowercase)
All exhibitor queries should be directed to Carl as follows:
Contact: Carl Wilkes
Tel: 0044 (0) 1827 250500
If you wish to order additional furniture for your stand, you can do so through the below link:
Complimentary wi-fi is available in the event. The average speed connection is 10mbs.
Fixed Internet Lines
If you wish to order a fixed internet line, you can arrange this directly through the venue via Daniela Gimm, email@example.com. The cost of this is £125 + VAT and the order deadline is 2 November 2019.