WELCOME TO CHANNEL PARTNERS EUROPE 2019
Here you will find the relevant information. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. If you have any questions, please contact your speaker liaison manager Leah Savage. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
If you have not already done so, please send the required information to Leah Savage as soon as possible:
- Confirm that your name, job title, organisation and session(s) appear correctly on the online agenda.
- Mobile Number – for onsite contact
- Twitter Handle – for promotion of your presence at the Conference.
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify.
- Special Assistance – please inform if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so the Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format
- If you have already provided your biography and headshot, please check it is correct on the speakers page. For any amendments please contact Leah Savage
Monday 2 December
09:20 - 18:00 GMT - Conference sessions
18:00 - 20:00 GMT - European Partners 51 Awards Reception
Tuesday 3rd December
09:10 - 15:45 GMT
EXHIBITION OPENING TIMES
Monday 2 December
08:00 - 9:20 GMT
Tuesday 3rd December
08:00 - 9:10 GMT
11:00 -13:00 GMT
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Please email your presentation to Leah Savage by Friday 14 November.
- Please use the slide template attached HERE for your presentation.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and in 16:9 format with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know in advance if you require any other equipment.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions at the end.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates post-event on the conference website, please let us know in advance.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation and make yourself known at speaker registration.
- Please bring a copy of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup, and if you are presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation. Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- The event producer will put you in contact with the panellists prior to the event.
- You will be provided with an information pack containing biographies and photos of your panel to aid your introductions to the audience.
During your session, you are expected to:
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include questions from the floor.
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
The cost of travel and accommodation is not included in your pass - please arrange your own if necessary.
We have secured a limited number of reduced hotel rooms at hotels in the local area. Click on the link below to book. We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
Speaker Registration Info
Speaker registration includes access to everything in the Conference Pass:
- 35+ sponsors and exhibitors
- All conference sessions focused on business strategy and technology innovation
- Keynote programming
- Networking events
- Pub Crawl
- VIP sessions
- Thunderdomes: Communications-as-a-Service and SD-WAN
INVITE YOUR COLLEAGUES & PARTNERS
As a valued speaker, we would like to offer you a 25% discount for your colleagues & customers who wish to attend the event. Your discount code will be your last name in capital letters. e.g SAVAGE
To book additional passes please click HERE:
- Choose Delegate Type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Select “Have a VIP Code?”
- Insert LAST NAME
- Click Apply
For questions about your discount code, please contact Jessie Truscio