Business Success Workshop: Planning for the Future
This pre-con is centered solely around the business that matters to you most – your own!
It's designed to help partners – on both the telco and IT side of the channel – take their business to the next level. Register today for an All-Access Pass to attend this session on March 9, 1-5 p.m.
For partners on both the telco and IT sides of the channel, just knowing tech isn't going to cut it anymore. In today's channel landscape, you need to be as knowledgeable about business as you are about speeds, feeds and software. That doesn't just go for your customers' business — it starts with your own organization. In this year's Business Success Workshop, we're bringing in a slew of experts to teach you critical skills such as how to correctly calculate your valuation, perform a gap analysis and successfully negotiate an M&A deal.
Join us for an in-depth workshop where you won't just hear people giving you advice. You'll work through an action plan with people who have walked this walk, and you’ll go home knowing exactly what your next steps are
Lessons from the Field: Learning What Not to Do
Brief introductions to workshop topics and leaders
We have three sessions taking place during each round focusing how to correctly calculate your valuation, perform a gap analysis and successfully negotiate an M&A deal. Attendees can mix and match the order they want to attend the sessions during these times:
- The Accidental Entrepreneur: Creating a Business Plan
- From a Business to a Company: Growing & Scaling
- Financial Shakeups: M&A
Round 1: 1:45-2:25 p.m.
Round 2: 2:30-3:10 p.m.
Round 3: 3:15-4:04 p.m.
The Hard Truth: Valuation
Session will teach attendees:
- Valuation metrics & how they vary from company to company
- What the market really thinks you’re worth
Learn from these channel leaders & experts...
What’s Included in Your All-Access Pass?
- 300+ Sponsors and Exhibitors
- All concurrent conference sessions on March 10 & 11
- Business Success Workshop Pre-con on March 9
- Networking Events
- Channel Partners Theater sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Keynote Breakfasts + Luncheons
- VIP Lounge
- Complimentary Drinks at Pub Crawl
- Provider Breakout & VIP Sessions
- BCM One Technology Lounge
- MSP Pavilion
- Continental Breakfast on March 12