Hello #CPExpo Speakers!
This page has information on speaker logistics, networking opportunities and answers to frequently asked questions.
We are delighted to welcome you to Channel Partners Conference & Expo 2020! This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, contact Jessica Ackerman, Associate Producer P: +1 480-281-6740 E: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
- Wednesday, January 29 @ 2 p.m. EST: Speaker Webinar
- All speakers are invited and encourage to attend
- Friday, February 21: Registration Deadline
- Monday, February 24: Presentations Due
- Submit to: email@example.com
- 16:9 format.
- A Channel Partners Conference & Expo 2020 template is available, click the link below to download.
- No internet hardlines will be available. If interested in doing a demo, we recommend you record the demo for the presentation. Wi-Fi bandwidth will be minimal.
- A laptop will be provided and your session will be pre-loaded if the presentation deadline is met.
- A standard screen and projector set-up will be in place with Lavalier microphones.
- There will be an A/V tech in the room to assist you with session set-up and microphone.
- You do have the option to use your personal computer, please bring HDMI cables to ensure a smooth connection.
- If you have any last minute changes to your session, please bring a copy of your updated presentation on a thumb drive and/or your own laptop.
- Pick up your badge at the Registration Desk.
- Speaker Ready Room will be located on Level 2, Bassano 2602.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your session to check-in with the AV tech.
- Bring a backup of your presentation on a flash drive.
If you have any logistic or A/V questions, contact:
Jessica Ackerman, Associate Producer
P: +1 480-281-6740
Registration & Expo Hall Hours
Monday, March 9: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday, March 10: 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Wednesday, March 11: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thursday, March 12: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Expo Hall Hours
Tuesday, March 10: 3-7 p.m.
Wednesday, March 11: 2-6 p.m.
Thursday, March 12: 10 a.m.-Noon
Speaker Registration Info
Registration Includes access to everything in the All-Access Pass. To get registered, click on the link below and provide your up to date contact information.
Hotel & Travel Info
The Venetian® Las Vegas
3355 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Room Rate $319 + Taxes & Fees
If the dates you selected are no longer available, you can find discounted nearby hotels here >>
McCarran International Airport
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
20% off Airport Parking:
Save 20% on airport parking reservations with CheapAirportParking.org at over 30 major airports across the U.S. To book, enter promo code CPLV20 and select your dates and home airport. Complimentary shuttle to and from your selected airport is included with all reservations. Save on Parking >>
#CPExpo welcomes the full channel ecosystem and gathers more than 6,400 agents, MSPs, VARs, integrators, consultants and suppliers.
Sands Expo Convention Center Map
#CPExpo's Keynote, Conference, VIP Sessions, and Press & Speaker Ready rooms are located on level 2 in the Sands Expo Convention Center.