What to Expect at Data Center World
No matter how well prepared you may have been with your data center business continuity plans earlier this year, it’s unlikely you were prepared for a global pandemic. While data center managers scramble to reassess the current state of affairs, there is no better time to connect with your colleagues and other industry experts to learn about best practices, new strategies, innovative technologies, and groundbreaking insights on how to maintain and enhance your data center operations.
Data Center World 2020: A Virtual Experience will feature the quality content, meaningful connections and fun you’ve always associated with our live events – while fully leveraging the advantages only a digital platform can offer. Join us – from anywhere you have internet – to help plan, pivot and progress your data center projects with our vibrant community of experts, practitioners and thought-leaders.
Timely, inspiring keynotes
50+ sessions and panels with LIVE group discussions
Private group chats with keynote speakers
- Intelligence-driven matchmaking with attendees, sessions and exhibitors
- Pre-event networking, discussion groups and private messaging
- Topic based channels of conference programming
- Video discussion groups and happy hours based on industry or topic area
- Access to OMDIA analysts and exclusive market research
Exposure to the latest products and services from exhibitors and sponsors
- Unlimited opportunities to message and network with peers, speakers, and analysts
- Entertainment breaks, games, giveaways, prizes and bonus content
Access sessions on-demand after the virtual event up to 3 months!
Exclusive Partnership with Omdia, a Leading Technology, Research and Consulting Firm
Data Center World is committed to helping industry leaders and practitioners make the right business and technology decisions in a time of unprecedented disruption for mission critical services. At our 2020 virtual event, you’ll gain exclusive access to leading data center experts and Omdia analysts armed with unparalleled market research, actionable insights and timely solutions.
Not only are we featuring an analyst led deep-dive discussion on the future of edge computing, along with a workshop and Q&A session for All Access pass holders, Data Center World 2020 will offer attendees unlimited opportunities to message and network with analysts and speakers through our enhanced virtual platform. Plus, All Access pass holders will receive a premium Omdia research report (valued at $2,500!) featuring the latest trends in edge computing and the best practices for integrating it into your IT strategies for the coming years.
FIND REAL SOLUTIONS FOR TODAY'S INDUSTRY CHALLENGES
Network with some of the smartest and most innovative people in the data center industry
Access to the latest data center technologies
Learn new concepts for managing & expanding your data center and save your company money
- Learn about new efficiencies in energy control that both improve the environment & lower costs
- Be among the first in the industry to learn about new product launches
- Learn how to keep costs down as your data center and workload needs expand
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND DATA CENTER WORLD 2020: A Virtual Experience?
The data center is in an escalating state of transition. It’s no longer possible to effectively manage a data center without a comprehensive understanding of advancements in cloud platforms, co-location, edge computing, facilities management and environmental issues. Check out our AGENDA.
Improve your data center management skills and stay current with educational sessions, including keynotes, panel discussions, case study presentations and exclusive workshops.
Solution providers will be on hand to demonstrate products and services you can compare in real time to help you optimize your data center strategy and make the right decisions for your company.
With 1,000+ attendees and 75+ speakers, Data Center World offers more networking opportunities with peer professionals and industry luminaries than any other event of its kind.
Where The Data Center Industry Comes Together
Data Center World delivers expert insight and strategies on the technologies and concepts you need to know to help plan, pivot and progress your data center projects!
DATA CENTER WORLD CONTENT ADVISORY TEAM
Data Center World relies on a Content Advisory Team to deliver cutting-edge programming that is independent, objective and vendor neutral. Comprised of industry leaders, selected for their depth of expertise, experience and forward-thinking insights, the Content Advisory Team ensures that all conference programming focuses on real-world solutions for today's key challenges.
- Stephen Barbour, San Antonio Data Center Manager, Lowe’s
- Steve Bass, Global Data Center Manager, Chevron
- Janna Connor, Unit Manager Data Centers, Health Care Service Corporation
- Tad Davies, President, Fodere
- Hector Diaz, Managing Director, Mission Critical Sector, Servtech
- Christine Ficke, Manager, National Key Partners, CommScope
- Carrie Goetz, CTO, StrategITcom
- Kevin Kent, CEO, Critical Facilities Efficiency Solutions and DCOM, OSU Wexner Medical Center
- Lori Murphy, Senior Account Manager, DataSpan
- John Parker, Global Data Center Operations and Disaster Recovery, ESRI
- Nelson Sigoloff, Data Center Engineering Architect, Valero
- Yevgeniy Sverdlik, Editor-in-Chief, Data Center Knowledge
- Brian Gillooly, Content Director, Data Center World
2020 MEDIA PARTNERS
Thank you to our media partners for helping us bring together the Data Center community!
Get in Touch
Need to reach someone on the Data Center World team? Looking for information on our Sustainability efforts or Code of Conduct? Find out more on our About Us page