March 16-19, 2020
San Antonio Convention Center,
JOIN US FOR DATA CENTER WORLD 2020
The Leading Conference & Expo for Data Center and IT Infrastructure Professionals
Data Center World delivers expert strategy and insight on the technologies and concepts you need to know to plan, manage, and optimize your data center.
Optimizing the data center is more critical than ever.
In a world dominated by the cloud, edge computing, and other disruptive technologies, the data center remains the DNA of the business. Join 1,800+ data center, facilities and IT infrastructure professionals to find practical solutions for today's key challenges.
At the heart of this must-attend event is nearly 40 years of experience bringing vendor-neutral education, industry-leading speakers, abundant networking, and the broadest access to vendors together across four days.
Watch this highlight video to find out what you can expect by attending Data Center World in San Antonio this March! >>
Data Center World Global brings together:
2019 Data Center World Event Brochure
Here's a preview of what happened at Data Center World 2019 in Phoenix, Arizona in one easy to navigate digital brochure.
Inside the brochure, you'll find:
• What's trending in the data center industry
• Which track is best suited for you and your company
• Who's presenting
• This year's keynotes
• Networking opportunities
• Plus, all Phoenix has to offer in the spring!
Happy browsing and as always, we hope you'll join us in San Antonio, March 16-19, 2020!
Conference Tracks at Data Center World 2020
Design, Build, Operate, and Automate
Whether your company is still at the design process for your data center or considering a cost-improving retrofit, this track will help you understand the latest options in such areas as site selection, build vs. upgrade, capacity optimization, automation, DCIM, and disaster recovery – everything you need to know from the design, build, operate, and control phases of data center operation and management. Learn how to:
- Decide where to locate your resources for maximum availability and efficiency
- Leverage analytics for improved operation
- Choose preventive vs. predictive maintenance for reliable outcomes
Optimizing Data Center Performance and Delivery
How do you choose which models for delivering data center processes are right for your business? With choices like on-premises, co-location, cloud services, hyperscale, and edge computing, making the right call and optimal combinations is critical. In this track, our experts will provide insight into both existing and evolving strategies for data center design that best suit your enterprise and business strategies. Learn how to:
- Decide on the right models for your company, and how to make those decisions
- Choose the right ratio of on-premise vs. cloud platforms, and determine which applications are best for each environment
- Get IT and facilities working together to address cost, performance, security, and availability issues for everyone
Data Center IT Infrastructure and Platforms
For many, the lifeblood of the data center are the compute, storage, networking, and software that makes up the backbone of your centralized computing operations. In this track, our experts provide insight into the IT components of the data center and how to integrate, manage, and optimize their performance. As the data center expands to include co-location, edge computing, and cloud services, you’ll need a better understanding of how technology and platforms will be impacted and make decisions on how best to design and place these resources for maximum performance. Learn how to:
- Determine the right server capacity for your infrastructure and workload needs
- Decide if a converged infrastructure or distributed approach makes sense for your business
- Optimize your workloads with the most advanced IT infrastructure and platform approach
Mission Critical Facilities and Energy Management
Whether your data center responsibilities involve facilities or IT, you’ll need to know the impact of your technology decisions on mission critical facilities like power, cooling, generators, UPS systems, cabling, telecom, networks, and physical security. Your data center’s reliability and uptime depend on excellent execution of all aspects of facilities. In this track, our experts will discuss the technologies, strategies, and systems that support data center operations and ensure you’re operating efficiently and keeping costs down. Learn how to:
- Ensure IT and facilities are working hand-in-glove when planning a new build or site expansion
- Keep energy costs down despite the demands for more and faster compute power
- Evaluate leading edge approaches to cooling, airflow, cabling, and energy distribution
Data Center 101
This track isn’t just for the rookies! Everyone needs professional development, and our experts in this track offer no-nonsense, nuts-and-bolts education and training on all aspects of data center operation and management so you can either learn about unfamiliar technologies and concepts, or brush up on some of your existing skills. From primers on edge computing and DCIM to how-to sessions on data center design, you’ll be able to improve your understanding across all aspects of the data center. Learn how to:
- Break out of your comfort zone and expand your opportunities for career advancement
- Better understand how operations outside your area of responsibility impact your own decisions
- Improve your prospects for career advancement by shoring up your knowledge of important data center concepts
Data Center Planning for Innovation
Whether it’s the near future of a few months from now, or a glimpse into the years ahead, this track will help you determine how the data center is evolving, with deep dives into emerging technologies and data center design concepts. Learn from our experts how such technologies as AI, predictive analytics, advancements in cooling, and IoT are going to shape your decision making in the days ahead. Whether you’re currently planning to invest in these advancements or just curious to see where things are headed, be proactive and get yourself educated now. Learn how to:
- Foresee the impacts of emerging technologies on your current data center operations
- Leverage new concepts to improve data center efficiency and automation
- Make smarter purchasing decisions based on a better understanding of the future