28 - 29 March 2017
Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill,
The World’s Most Influential Regulatory Forum of the Telecommunications & Digital Community
Highlighting just a few of our key discussions you must be part of:
Does the new proposal give industry the right incentives to deliver Gigabit infrastructures to the European consumers?
- How to incentivise industry’s investment in Very High Capacity?
- Is the current proposal sufficient to boost broadband connectivity and drive investment and growth in Europe?
- To what extent will the increase in NRAs competences match with the goal of more harmonization within the Union?
Discussions on the different philosophies of market regulation and merger control in the USA and the EU
- The EU admits it is falling behind. Is the proposed overhaul of the EU framework ambitious enough?
- What are the winning policy approaches for digital networks and services?
- We see more mergers across industries and tech in US. Does the EU clings to an outdated theory of competition?
5G deployment plans: Emerging technologies and applications. What are the business models and what kind of impact will 5G have on regulation?
- How to incentivise investments in 5G?
- How does the industry see global cooperation?
- Progress achieved and next steps?
- Trials and user cases
- Need for fibre back haul and special access regulation – will the EECC provide enough tools?
- How far will spectrum policies and costs associated to auctions delay 5G developments?
- EMF rules and rights of way: will they hamper deployment?
At the forefront of digital regulations, why?
The most senior speakers in the industry and within the telecoms and media portfolio under one roof
Supported by Barclays as well as partnered with Broadband4Europe
High level networking opportunities with breakfasts, cocktail receptions and roundtable discussions
2017 KEYNOTES INCLUDE:
Why you should attend...
BE PART OF INDUSTRY-SHAPING DISCUSSIONS
Don’t miss out on the high level discussion on key topics which will shape the current and future digital landscape including net neutrality, data protection and the new Juncker Commission
MEET WITH REGULATORY LEADERS
Have face time with the newly appointed leaders in the regulatory arena including new EC representatives and the new chairs of BEREC and ETNO and do business with the most influential C-Level operators and regulators.
RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE UPDATES
Newly appointed leaders within the digital community are coming together to deliver first-hand updates on the digital ecosystem