13-14 June 2023
Convene @ 22 Bishopsgate,
Welcome to The Edge Event
YOUR VIRTUAL BOOTH
The Edge Event is powered by Swapcard.
The platform will be available to exhibitors on Friday 27th May to ensure you have enough time to complete your profiles and familiarise yourself with everything. Our team will be on hand through the whole process to ensure you get the best experience possible!
BOOTH & CONTENT DEADLINES
The platform will be live for you to access and update your information by Friday 27th May. You can prepare the following in advance ready for this date, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in contact
- Company Logo: 400x200px (2:1 ratio), no larger than 1MB
- Header Image: 1200x675px (16:9 ratio), no larger than 1MB
- Advertising banner: 1080x1920px (9:16) image, no larger than 1MB
- Booth Background Image: 2560x1600px (16:10 ratio), no larger than 1MB
- Header Video Link: This can be a live or pre-recorded video, hosted on Youtube or Vimeo. This video will play, muted, at the top of your booth’s page. Suggested video length should be no more than three minutes.
- Company Description: There is no official word limit for this but we would suggest up to 100 words.
- Content Uploads: If you have any materials (pdfs, whitepapers, etc) you would like the event attendees to have access to please forward them on to me and I will upload them on your booth.
- Product Gallery Uploads (limit of 5). The product gallery is viewable by all attendees via the homepage and is another opportunity to showcase your products and services! Through this list attendees can view your items, place them on a wishlist, and view your linked company profile. The items you can upload are: Video, Webinar, Whitepapers, Report, EBook, Case Study, Podcast. Don’t forget a short description and corresponding image for maximum visibility!
- Social Media Accounts – If you would like to include the links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram company accounts, please share the links accordingly.
Before the event and during, sponsors and exhibitors will have access to the Exhibitor Center within the platform.
Here, you can upload content to your stand, edit company details and much more!
For detailed information on the Exhibitor Center and how to use it, please see the link below.
HOW TO USE THE PLATFORM
Through this guide you will be able to understand the below and more:
- How to navigate within the platform
- How to sort attendees and matchmaking
- How to send meeting request and organise video meetings & calls
- and more...
REGISTERING YOUR PASSES
You will be able to register your passes in due course.
You will be emailed with instructions on how to do this closer to the time.
WHAT DOES EACH PASS ALLOW?
Exhibitor Pass - A booth pass enables the registrant to assist with setting up and staffing a booth during the event. This person will not have access to the conference sessions.
Please note: You may cancel and/or substitute booth staff registrations at any time.
Delegate Pass - A delegate pass enables the registrant to access the conference sessions (and can also be assisting with booth setup or staffing)
You can register staff for attendees an all access attendee pass and a virtual booth pass but this will come out of your contracted allocation.
Speaker pass – Any speaker will be automatically registered for a full access pass. This will not be taken from you pass allocation and you DO NOT need to register the speaker separately.
VIP areas will be open only to certain predetermined individuals as contracted.
Most frequently asked questions about using the event platform can be found in the document below.
YOUR ONSITE BOOTH
YOUR STAND - TABLE TOP
1. Please ensure you have completed and returned the Health and Safety document to Matt.
2. Should you wish to order anything additional, please go to the EVENT SERVICES section on this page for order forms.
ALL ADAPTERS & EXTENSION LEADS MUST BE PROVIDED BY EXHIBITORS. INFORMA TECH WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THESE ON SITE.
EVENT SERVICES - DEADLINE 6TH JUNE
ACCOMMODATION & TRAVEL
SHIPPING AND FREIGHT
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
200 Westminster Bridge Rd, Lambeth
London SE1 7UT
Phone: +44 (0) 333 400 6112
Parking & Getting to the venue: https://www.parkplazawestminsterbridge.com/contact-us/how-to-find-us/
For information on parking, local amenities, etc...
SET UP TIMINGS
13th June - 12pm - 5pm
15th June - Once event closes
- We aim for all of our events to be run in an environmentally and socially responsible way whilst seeking to inspire sustainable development in our markets.
- We do this not only because more than 80% of our attendees tell us that they care that our events are run in a responsible manner, but because it is the right thing to do for our customers, colleagues, and the communities we serve.
- We would like to encourage you to join our sustainability efforts by completing the 10 point checklist enclosed in this document.
- By working together, we can make the event more memorable, meet our audience’s expectations and reduce wasted time, resources, and costs.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognises the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavour to utilise environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.
By registering for this event you acknowledge recordings, video, and photographs are being taken during the event. By you entering this virtual event, you give unqualified consent to: Informa Tech, its agents, licensees to record, use and publicise your voice, actions, likeness, and appearance, in any manner and media, worldwide in perpetuity. If you wish to avoid being recorded, please do not enter this event.