16 November 2022
Church House Westminster, London
Media & Entertainment Leaders Summit
Where Content, Technology & Strategy Meet
The Media & Entertainment Leaders Summit is the premier event for changemakers in creating, distributing, and monetising TV and online video content.
Leading the Way: STARZPLAY’s Journey to the Top
CEO of STARZPLAY Maaz Sheikh will kick off the Summit with a keynote presentation on STARZPLAY’s journey, where the platform has emerged as one of the biggest streaming players in MENA and Pakistan through its robust content strategy which included live sports, third party channels, and advertising.
Media & Entertainment Leaders Summit - What's On The Agenda?
Leading TV And Tech Industry Experts Will Be Covering Research, Trends, and Insight
- Time Dependent: A State of the Industry Discussion
- The Future of Sports: Broadcasting vs. Streaming Strategies, and Pay vs Free
- FAST's Forward March
- Lessons from Launching a Production Studio, a Paradise City Fireside
- Propelling Production
- Governmental Impact on Media and Entertainment in Europe Fireside
- How AI is Transforming TV and Video
- Super-Aggregation: The Salvation for Service Providers?
- Pay TV, Streaming and the All-IP Future: Fireside Chat with David Bouchier
MEET THE SPEAKERS
The Media & Entertainment Leaders Summit promises to be the stand-out event of 2022, offering a unique opportunity for senior industry figures and the most innovative players in our sector to share their expertise in this rapidly evolving sector.