7 November 2023|Church House Westminster, London
Media & Entertainment Leaders Summit
Where Content, Technology & Strategy Meet
The Media & Entertainment Leaders Summit is the premier event for changemakers in creating, distributing, and monetising TV and online video content.
Vice President, IP Licensing
The venue is beautiful. Close to Westminster, and all of the beautiful sights for someone coming from the States. In terms of the event, it was good to have those leaders here to have candid feedback from them on the challenges they're facing, and the opportunities they're facing in the moving landscape of entertainment and media.
Media & Entertainment Leaders Summit - What's On The Agenda?
Leading TV And Tech Industry Experts Will Be Covering Research, Trends, and Insight
- Time Dependent: A State of the Industry Discussion
- The Future of Sports: Broadcasting vs. Streaming Strategies, and Pay vs Free
- FAST's Forward March
- Lessons from Launching a Production Studio, a Paradise City Fireside
- Propelling Production
- Governmental Impact on Media and Entertainment in Europe Fireside
- How AI is Transforming TV and Video
- Super-Aggregation: The Salvation for Service Providers?
- Pay TV, Streaming and the All-IP Future: Fireside Chat with David Bouchier