Join us for the NV & SDN event of the year
We are delighted to be offering operators, OTT players, cable operators, industry organizations, education and government institutions complimentary admission to attend Network Virtualizarion & SDN Americas with a full all-access pass worth $1,399!
Join us in Dallas to hear from 80+ expert speakers exploring the industry buzz surrounding edge computing, 5G, new business services, SD-WAN and cloud native infrastructure and will provide a realistic perspective on how these technologies are currently being deployed, how they are evolving and how they are being monetized.
Don't miss out on this fantastic learning and networking opportunity and register for your free pass today.
What's included in your free all-access pass?
- The Intel® Network Builders Summit on September 17th
- Women in Comms Breakfast Briefing on September 19th
- High-level keynotes from 80+ leading industry peers
- Observant insights from leading analysts, including Heavy Reading
- 4 dedicated conference streams:
- Network Cloudification: Deconstruction & Development
- Virtualization Business Models & ROI
- Automating Operations
- Edge Business Services
- Access to the presentation slides post-event.
Unrivaled networking opportunities
- 10+ hours of networking breaks
- Login details for the event app where you can access the delegate list, organize meetings, live agenda, and more.
- Access to all of the exhibition and show floor features
A-List Event Experince
- Bring your team! There’s so much going on across the three days, you’ll need your team to cover the multiple content streams. Please let us know if you would like to bring your team to attend with you!
- Lunch and refreshments provided throughout
- Complimentary tickets to other events in the Informa Tech series, including:
- The Big 5G Event
- 5G World
- Broadband World Forum
- Network Virtualization Europe
- NGON & DCI World
- Edge Computing Congress
- Carrier Billing
- Telco AI Summit Europe
- Voice & Advanced Communications
- Software- Driven Operations
Benefit from 25+ hours of targeted content covering topics including:
Cloud Native Infrastructure
- Keynote Panel: NFV & SDN Clearing the Cloud-Native Hurdle
- Lightning Talk: Telco-Cloud Strategy - Pick a Cloud - Any Cloud
- Taming Edge Networks with Open Networking & SDN
- Engaging the Verticals - How do We Crack the Language Barriers and Drive Adoption of Edge Services?
- Breakout Panel: Revolutionizing the Edge with SDN
- Lightning Talk - WAN OFF: SD-WAN, a Longterm Business Model for Virtualized Services, or just a One-Off?
- Fireside Chat: ROI of uCPE - Does It Add Up?
- Closing Keynote Panel: Implementing NFV 2.0: The Next Tech of NFV
- Cutting Across the Layers in Network Automation - How Deep can you go?
- Breakout Panel: Automation & Orchestration for NFV - What is Holding up Adoption?