Event Fees & Registration
Light Reading provides complimentary admission to service providers, cable operators and more! If you do not qualify for complimentary admission, prices are as follows:
FULL EVENT PASS
Includes access to both days of the event, the pre-conference Intel Network Builders Summit on September 24, and the Women in Comms breakfast on September 26.
Super Early Bird Rate Ends July 4th: $849
Early Bird Rate Ends August 18th: $1049
Standard Rate After August 18th: $1299
Who Qualifies for Free Passes
- Cable Operator/MSO
- Service Provider/ Carrier
- Web Services/ OTT
- Application Developer
- Cloud Service/ Hosting Provider
- Public Sector
- Financial Institution
- End-User of NW Services/ Equipment
- Media/ Press
- Industry Organization
- Data Center Operator
Who Needs to Pay
- Consultancy/ Integrator/ VAR
- Hardware/Software Vendor
- Component Supplier
Still unsure? Contact us to find out!
SUBSTITUTES & CANCELLATIONS
- Light Reading event pass purchases are non-cancelable 30 days prior to Light Reading events. Any other cancellation, in the 30-day time period prior to the event, must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will result in a charge of 50 percent of the value of the event pass.
- Light Reading reserves the right to refuse admission to any registrant – including those who do not match the event’s target demographic profiles or competitors.
- All event passes must be paid in full prior to the event date.
- Balances due at time of the event will be collected onsite at event registration – refusal to pay will result in admission refusal.
Contact email@example.com to send another member of your team, please include replacements name, job title and full contact details in email request