About The Event
This year’s show will combine Light Reading’s Carrier NFV & SDN event with KNect365’s Carrier Network Virtualization, providing an unrivaled platform for networking and knowledge sharing. This event tracks the heartbeat of the virtualization movement, featuring the most up-to-date information on network deployments, service successes, operations challenges and standards/open source dilemmas. The show unites the virtualization community in a comprehensive two-day NFV & SDN event for network operators.
NFV & Carrier SDN will feature the industry’s thought leaders from across service provider segments –telecom, CLEC, cable, OTT – meeting in Denver to track the progress of notable industry trends including:
- Progress in deploying SD-WANs, vCPE and on-demand services
- Orchestration developments, including process automation, open source efforts and API definition
- Evolution of carrier and vendor ecosystems
- The growing role of open source and the role of vendors in open source distribution
- Advances in business processes, including interoperability and interconnection
- Movement to Agile operations and Dev-Ops processes
- Optical network evolution – to 400G and beyond
- Security in the virtualization era
2016 Event Statistics
The merging of Light Reading’s Carrier NFV & SDN event with KNect365’s Carrier Network Virtualization will create an incredible opportunity for sponsors and attendees to attend one of the largest carrier NFV events. 2016 shows included:
EVENT HOSTS & FEATURED SPEAKERS
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting contact email@example.com
Secure a premium speaking slot in front of a receptive audience of carrier led decision makers.
One to one meeting service
Let us do the hard work for you and create a pre scheduled meeting timetable for you.
Acquire a table top within the networking area floor to showcase your products and solutions.
Gain maximum exposure for your brand pre event and onsite through various branding opportunities.
Hosted networking opportunities
Gain even more face to face time with our buyside audience through hosting a workshop, dinner, breakfast or other networking function.