Open RAN Digital Conference
30th November & 2nd December 2021
What is the Open RAN Digital Conference?
Open RAN is transforming mobile networks. From a starting position as an alternative to vendor-integrated proprietary Radio Access Networks (RANs), Open RAN now has broad and deep support across the mobile network ecosystem. With open interfaces, commercial hardware and cloud-native software, it may one day be the best way to build a RAN.
The Open RAN Digital Conference will track the key Open RAN initiatives and deployments underway across the world. It will investigate progress in the Open RAN technology and ask what comes next that can elevate open RAN performance to match today's state-of-the-art RAN systems.
Open RAN World Digital Conference In Numbers
An overview of the sessions...
Session 1: Market Status and Outlook
- Status of standards and specifications
- Technology ecosystem and product development timelines
- Open RAN deployment progress
Session 2: Accelerating Open RAN Deployment and Scaling Operations
- System integration and interop testing
- Open RAN site deployment and site operations
- Performance monitoring and optimization
- Open Distributed Unit (DU) and Radio Unit (RU) technologies and products
Session 3: Platforms and Architectures for Open RAN Performance
- Hardware accelerators for high performance 5G RAN
- O-Cloud interface specifications
- Cloud RAN architectures and open fronthaul
- Edge cloud integration
Session 4: Service Management and Orchestration
- RIC support for xApps and rApps and open APIs
- Using AI/ML to optimize RAN performance
- The RIC developer ecosystem
- Maturity of RIC and SMO solutions
Thank you to our sponsors