13 - 15 June, 2017
Connecting Startups with industry & investment to empower the next disruptors in tech
As the Primary Startup Activity of London Tech Week, Project Kairos Showcases 150+ Startups to 15,000+ Industry Visitors and Investors
Participation provides Startups with Entrepreneurship Education, Founder Networking, Concierged Meeting Services, the Opportunity to Pitch for the Innovation of Things Award, and Participation in the Startup City Demo Zone.
Project Kairos in Numbers...
Join Project Kairos to...
Showcase at the Startup City
Positioned at the heart of the TechXLR8 show floor, the Startup City is the Hub of our advanced tech events including Internet of Thing World, 5G World, AI & Machine Learning World, Cloud & DevOps World, Apps World Evolution, VR & AR World, and Connected Cars & Autonomous Vehicles, all of which attract world-class audiences of industry decision makers.
The Startup City itself will buzz with activity, hosting Pitch Competitions, the Investor Lounge, and the Startup Academy. Startups will exhibit and demo in this thriving environment on their own branded turnkey booth.
Pitch-Off for the ‘Innovation of Things Award’
All startups joining the Project Kairos programme are entered into our pitch-off competition.
Founders will showcase their business in front of our panels, comprised of industry experts and investors, with a chance of winning our coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award’.
Actionable feedback will be given during a Q&A session at the end of each pitch.
Connect through the Concierged Meeting Service
Make more valuable and targeted contacts by taking advantage of our Concierged Meeting Service.
Our dedicated VIP team will be providing a meeting matching service between investors, enterprises and startups.
All participating investors will receive a catalogue of our startups, enabling them to choose the most relevant and interesting opportunities for them. More discreet meetings will be made possible as a result of this facilitated service, providing high quality interactions at the show.
Get Inspired at the Startup Academy
One of the key initiatives behind Project Kairos is to deliver high quality, engaging content for startups focussed on entrepreneurship skills.
The programme runs workshops hosted by experienced investors, startup accelerators and successful entrepreneurs. This part of the programme seeks to deliver actionable advice on how to maximise a startup’s potential.
Strike a Deal at the Investor Lounge
The Investor Lounge is a VIP area reserved for our investor community and enterprise VIP’s to conduct more discreet meetings with startups and entrepreneurs.
This space is where industry and entrepreneurs will connect and build relationships.
Network at the Founders Day
Founders Only: Meet your peers and share insight and inspiration at this half day of networking, content and drinks.
Held on the pre-show ramp-up day, this event is exclusively for Founders. Every startup exhibiting at Project Kairos is entitled to one ticket for a Founder to this private event.
The Project Kairos Competition!
25 free places up for grabs! Enter our competition for a free place at London Tech Week's central startup event, Project Kairos!
Deadline: Friday 24th March. Enter your details for the chance to win! Participation provides Startups with Entrepreneurship Education, Founder Networking, Concierged Meeting Services, the Opportunity to Pitch for the Innovation of Things Award, and Participation in the Startup City Demo Zone.
- Network with thought leaders, pioneering brands, other innovative startups, solution providers, media and the investment communities across 8 industry shows featured at TechXLR8
- Meet with investors who have indicated a prior interest in your business through our concierge 1-2-1 meeting service on site
- Apply to gain invaluable exposure in our pitch off competition to take home the coveted ‘Innovation of Things Award’
- Showcase your product and/or services and highlight potential opportunities for collaboration across our technology verticals
- Learn from experienced entrepreneurs, C-level unicorn employees and investors during our interactive seminars and workshops
- Position your organisation at the very heart of London Technology Week
- Get your startup listed on Crunchbase
Partners and Sponsors
- Opportunity to align your organisation with a truly global startup programme backed by a market leading exhibitions powerhouse
- Position your company as an organisation leading the way in fostering, supporting and developing tech entrepreneurs and startups
- Utilise our platform and extensive reach to launch specific startup initiatives and communicate your message across our global networks
- Promote the scalability and internationalisation of startups already affiliated with your organisation
- Discover and connect with new, high potential startups from across the globe using our VIP concierge service
- Meet with future partners and thought leaders in your areas of interest
- Discover deal flow in new and exciting verticals
Meet a few of our pioneering speakers!
Part of TechXLR8
ENABLING THE CONNECTED FUTURE
TechXLR8 is a festival of technology taking you on a journey, between networks, tech and consumer services. As part of London Tech Week, TechXLR8 will bring together the converging tech industries by showcasing 8 leading technology events. Experience a show like no other with 1 shared exhibition, 1 headline keynote stage, 20 tracks of content, 8 tech demo zones, 40+ hours of networking, an awards ceremony and more. TechXLR8 is set to welcome 15,000+ attendees with 48% director level or above from over 8,000 companies from 125 countries!
The Startup Academy
How to Win an Investment Focus
Friends, family, venture capital, angel investment or governmental funding there are so many ways to get the needed initial capital your business needs to kick off.
Lead by industry experts and well-known tech investors, our sessions will help you outline the most important things to consider when applying for investment.
Business Strategy and Expansion Focus
In an ever-changing business climate having the right business strategy is vital to keep you focused on the business goal. Creating the right culture, hiring the right people, seeking partnerships and developing leadership capacity can be overwhelming even for the most experienced entrepreneurs.
The business strategy focus topics will help you get that experienced advice by business mentors and entrepreneurs themselves on how to create, manage and apply successfully a wining business strategy from top to bottom.
Enabling the New Types of Innovation Focus
Entrepreneurs are always on the lookout for the latest tech innovation and ready to bring it to live. With VR, AR, robotics and artificial intelligence being the latest hype in tech there are new opportunities to be conquered.
The industry focus sessions lead by visionary industry experts will outline where the startup world is heading to and where is the next big opportunity for entrepreneurs.
Free Press Passes Available!
Official journalists wishing to cover Project Kairos will be given access to the event, including entrance to the expo, all conference sessions and networking.
Non-editorial staff will not receive press credentials and must register as a participant.