Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Morning - Held at The Crystal, Royal Victoria Docks
Big Data, Big Value for Advertising
The rise of ad-blockers is seeing the return of advertising budgets from online back to broadcast. Yet, as content is consumed across multiple platforms and on multiple devices, the ability to display metrics on, and add value to customer campaigns is far from a simple task. This interactive session will explore how cloud based models can help with:
• The justification of financing new, innovative ads
• Tailored campaigns to target a particular audience
• Optimising of schedules for more efficient campaigns
• Filtering in metrics for understanding social and mobile behaviours
• Creating connections through compelling content
Accelerating the Deployment of Next-Gen Video Products
As the cloud plays an increasingly active role in media services, the speed of innovation in developing new software across platforms is rapid. With companies looking to integrate new features into their offerings to get the competitive edge, any updates can be costly from both a commercial and time to market perspective. This interactive session is designed to help attendees:
• Use transparent source code initiatives to streamline the integration of updates
• Innovate and differentiate at the application and services layer
• Improve product development velocity with frequent, robust releases and tools
• Reduce product time to market with standardised software packages
• Understand the methodology and infrastructure required for next-gen video services
Networking Lunch Break
Afternoon - Held at The Crystal, Royal Victoria Docks
Is 5G the Technology to Converge the Industry?
In anticipation of 5G roll out many organisational leaders still need to understand the what a clear implementation roadmap should include. In short, we need to take the discussions beyond bandwidth. As soon as spectrum is secured it is important to understand what technologies exist to launch your 5G roll out.
This and other key factors you should consider when planning to launch 5G will be covered, including:
• Harmonisation and overhaul of spectrum
• What do you need to roll out 5G?
• What innovations are out there to help you launch 5G?
• Implementation lessons learned from 4G launch
TV Connect Exhibition Opening Ceremony - Held at ExCel
Official TV Connect Exhibition Opening Ceremony
We are delighted that renowned presenter and journalist, Naga Munchetty will officiate the opening of TV Connect 2017 with a ribbon cutting
Ovum exclusive VIP briefing - Global analysis of consumer appetite for multi-play services
*VIPs and speakers only
Centre Stage Tech Talk
*access to all attendees
An audience with Naga Munchetty
*access to all attendees
Late night opening drinks party
For the first time, TV Connect will be opening its doors until 2000 and will include an evening of drinks, DJs, guest speakers and tech tours of the exhibition