Terms and Conditions for Entrants
To be considered, the product or solution must be launched or on the market prior to the 1st January 2019. Any submissions that relate to a product or solution that will launch after this date will not be considered.
1.The entry form must be completed using the online submission system available online at http://tvconnectawards.knect365.com/
2. Submissions must be made online by Tuesday 3 April 2018 and be accompanied by a jpeg logo and a high resolution print format logo (preferably eps). No PDFs or hardcopy entries will be accepted.
3. Each entry costs an administration fee of £199 + VAT. If you enter more than one category the cost is £199 + VAT per category. Payment will be accepted by credit card or bank transfer. Please see the payment terms and conditions below.
4. All shortlisted companies must purchase two tickets for the TV Connect Awards on 9 May 2018. For further information on ticket costs please contact Lucy Moss on email@example.com.
5. All payments must be received by 13 April 2018. Entries that are not paid for will not be included in the judging process. No late payments will be accepted.
6. Supporting evidence or documents must be included within the entry form (such as pictures). No additional supporting evidence for your entry such as pictures, videos, powerpoint presentations, product brochures will be accepted outside of the entry form apart from your logos which must be supplied in jpeg and a high resolution print format (preferably eps). Please ensure any supporting evidence is relevant.
7. The Entry Form and your logos represent the full and entire Official Entry. No further information is required. Attempts to further influence the judges by any means outside of, or in addition to, the Official Entry may result in disqualification.
8. Upon submitting your entry you will receive the following message on your screen - Thank you for entering the TV Connect Awards 2018. We have received your entry. If you do not see this message please contact us to confirm its arrival. Please direct any enquiries to Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org
9. It is essential that we can contact you easily with questions regarding your entry, or judging enquiries and requests for further information. Therefore, please provide us with an awards liaison representative who can take these enquiries. You must provide their full contact details on the entry form.
10. Up to 8 companies will be shortlisted in each category and the shortlists will be published by 16 April 2018. In the event of exceptionally high interest level in a category, Informa reserve the right to expand the shortlist. The winners will be announced during the TV Connect Awards Evening on 9 May 2018.
11.Shortlisted companies will:
a) Be featured on the TV Connect Awards website
b) Be featured in the TV Connect Awards Shortlist press release
c) Receive the right to use “Shortlisted for TV Connect Award” iconography (provided by Informa Telecoms & Media) on their own promotional materials, including print, emails and websites.
12. All shortlisted companies must purchase a minimum of 2 tickets to represent them at the Awards Ceremony on 9 May 2018 in London to potentially collect their Award. Provisional Shortlisted entrants will also be contacted upon announcement on the provisional shortlist to discuss their attendance and promotional options, Entrants unable to commit to attendance at the Awards Ceremony will not be included in the Final Shortlist.
13. Informa Telecoms & Media will publish details of the shortlisted entrants, and category winners, including profiles of their projects/technologies/services etc using information taken from the entry form. We will not reveal the names of those companies/individuals who are not shortlisted.
14. The Winners will be announced during the TV Connect Awards Evening on 9 May 2018 at TV Connect, London and not before, and in the Winners Press Release announced that evening.
15. Winners will:
a) Receive a Winners Trophy presented at the Awards Evening on 9 May 2018.
b) Receive a Winners photo of the presentation of the Awards.
c) Be featured in the TV Connect Awards Winners press released)Be featured on the TV Connect Awards Winners website
e) Be featured in an TV Connect Awards Winners congratulations HTML posted to the entire TV Connect mailing list
f) Receive the right to use “Winners of TV Connect Award” iconography (provided by Informa Telecoms & Media) on their own promotional materials, including print, emails and websites.
Payment Terms and Conditions
CONFIRMATIONS: We require a credit card guarantee to confirm your entry booking and full payment is required on receipt of invoice. Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of payment.
PAYMENT INFORMATION: Payment should be made by credit card in Euros. GB Pounds or US Dollars. Payment must be received by 13 April 2018 otherwise your entry may be disqualified. For further information on payment details visit www.payments.informa.com/telecoms or call +44 (0)20 7017 5506. To make a credit card payment please call +44 (0)20 7017 5506 and speak to one of our customer service team members.
CALL MONITORING: Telephone calls to Informa UK Ltd may be recorded or monitored in order to check the quality of the service being provided.
DATA PROTECTION: The personal information shown, and/or provided by you will be held on a database and shared with companies in the Informa Group. It may be used to keep you, orany additional names provided by you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained from or made available to external companies for marketing purposes. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, please write to:
The Database Manager,
Informa UK Ltd,
29 Bressenden Place,
SW1E 5DR, UK,
Tel. 0207 017 5506, Fax. 0207 017 4743 Email: Database@informa.com