Aligning itself to the core challenges and opportunities in video distribution, the 2018 Congress will feature the most interactive, international and senior line up in video distribution, and focus on two main pillars; Quality of Service and Quality of Experience
Pre-Congress Masterclass - Tuesday 8 May
This year, when you book your delegate pass you can also attend the pre-congress masterclass on 8 May. Hosted by the IET, the masterclass is a series of technical workshops focused on 'Ultra HD – The State of the Art' and 'Effective Content Protection' ran by Graham Turner, Chairman - Multimedia Communications Network at the IET and Ian Nock, Chair of the Interop Working Group in the Ultra HD Forum.
The TV Connect Congress is CPD accredited by the IET for 2018, so by attending as a delegate you will also be complementing your continuing professional development.
LeadersIn Video Committee
For 2018 we have teamed up with the global pioneer in CXO business content - LeadersIn, to assemble a team of industry trailblazers who will get straight to the heart of the issues and really drive the future of the industry.
The LeadersIn Video Committee will steer the direction of the TV Connect Congress, shaping a no-holds barred agenda that will give you the knowledge and tools you need to beat your competition.
2018 Agenda at a glance
The TVC Congress features two congress tracks packed with actionable insights, provocative debate and top quality strategic content that you won't find anywhere else.
LeadersIn Video Congress
- Emerging tech influencing the market
- Dumping iron - the virtualization of the video lifecycle
- Operator spotlight: Going back to basics
- Social media: the not so small disruptor
- Is the OTT bubble about to burst or expand?
Quality of Experience Congress
- How far do we take personalisation?
- The rise of cut-price pay TV - virtual MVPDS
- Exploring content discovery as your differentiator
- Data: The new oil?
- The rise of the 'live' sports fan
Quality of Service Congress
- Deep dive: How much of your business should be in the cloud?
- What is the role of a great UI in service delivery?
- The great 5G debate: Have we been oversold on 5G's consumer impact?
- Cloud investment: CAPEX vs OPEX models
- Next generation real time problem solving - automation's role in service delivery