8th June 2021
10.00AM- 11.30AM (SGT),
Virtual Executive Roundtable
Virtual Roundtable - Bridging the 4G to 5G Network Services
The global pandemic has forced us to rethink our daily lives. The increased use of the Internet via devices and new apps are becoming the way to inform, interact, track, work, educate and entertain users; thereby generating unprecedented levels of traffic for operators.
WHAT WILL BE DISCUSSED?
- This roundtable will focus on how operators should think about bringing together existing networks and integrate 5G technologies.
- Whilst exploring the opportunities and challenges of service portfolio, regulation and digital transformation as well as adapting to customers change of behavior.
- Learn how you can support your customers coming out of the pandemic
- Join us to discuss how you can turn disruption into new opportunities by leveraging 5G and cloud computing.
- This event has been reserved for up to 10 telco leaders on a first-come-first-served basis. All registrations are subject to approval
- This session will be held under the Chatham House Rule to encourage open discussion amongst all attendees
- The event will be broken down into presentations, Q&As and open discussions.