Bringing together broadband stakeholders and decision makers to develop the industry effectively.
The mission of the WBBA is to unify broadband industry stakeholders to address and drive forward shared goals of maximising the social and economic benefits of equality of broadband for all globally.
WORLD BROADBAND ASSOCIATION
The World Broadband Association (WBBA) is a new initiative independently led by Informa Tech, supported by our industry associates, that will gather industry stakeholders including service providers, vendors and regulatory bodies to provide leadership for digital broadband across the next decade.
- To be recognized as the leading broadband association as the principal voice, through leadership and advocacy for the industry leaders from across the ecosystem
- Determine what are the industry challenges and how to overcome them
- Commit to enhance the community’s influence, impact and value through high-impact and high-results advocacy
- Support the drive towards the provision of broadband networks and services for all
- Accelerate the healthy development of the broadband industry, ensuring sustainable benefits for stakeholders, end-users, and society
The WBBA will support these objectives by:
- Creating a community of like-minded professionals
- Enabling effective collaboration and co-creation among all industry stakeholders, to jointly address technical development, standards, commercial models, and other industry bodies
SIX KEY CHALLENGES FOR THE BROADBAND INDUSTRY
- Receive the latest news and stay up to date on the latest challenges faced by the digital broadband industry globally
- Share your expertise and knowledge and contribute to the shaping of the digital broadband industry in the digital economy age
- Meet, network and collaborate with cross-sector ecosystem partners, telcos, industry verticals, policymakers, OTTs and investors
Benefits of membership:
- Members will join in Omdia analyst led executive round tables, to discuss key industry challenges and to drive sustainable development through member collaboration.
- Members will both shape and participate in globally-focused digital symposiums in order to carry the core messages of the association to the wider Broadband ecosystem and to expand the association in 2022.
- Members will be invited to contribute to industry research which will drive new white papers, blog and newsletter content.