Evolution and disruption: Anticipating the impacts of 5G networks
Envision future technology enabled by next generation networks benefiting key verticals at the futurist summit!
Benefits of attending:
- Gain insight into how 5G will revolutionise various industries over the next decade.
- Hear from innovators in healthcare, education, construction, agriculture and finance.
- Understand which markets will benefit the most and be served by 5G networks.
- Come away with a clear vision of the challenges and opportunities that industries face as 5G becomes a reality.
Topics to be discussed
- Mobile learning - How will the education sector be affected by 5G networks?
- What effect will 5G networks have on the healthcare industry?
- 5G and precision farming - How will 5G make agriculture better?
- Block Chain and 5G for Finance - hype vs reality
- Taking advantage of improved networks to advance the construction industry
Key speakers include
- David Wood, Chair, London Futurists
- Steve Slater, IS Operations, Wates Group
- Anish Mohammed, Lead Security Architect, HSBC
- Kirill Makharinsky, CEO, Enki
- David Doherty, co-founder, 3GDoctor
- Tony Shooter, Chair for Technology, COMiT
- Will Wells, CEO, Hummingbird Technologies
- Julian Snape, Technovation Anglia
More free content
We have other free content areas including:
- 5G Live Theatre
- Here and Now Theatre
- Public Safety Expo Summit