Public Safety Expo Summit
Enhanced opportunities for mobile network operators and vendors in a unique sector
Hear experts provide insight into the key issues for critical LTE networks, TETRA innovations, evolving data applications and critical communication device development.
Benefits of attending:
- Receive a unique insight into the future of critical communications as 5G networks and technology change the shape of the industry.
- Meet with fellow industry representatives whose work is driven by the challenges and opportunities in the critical communications market.
- Listen from TCCA board members on the need for frequencies and standards to support the emergency services communication network.
- Hear case studies from emergency service providers on how they are approaching the transition from TETRA to LTE public safety.
Topics to be discussed
- Public safety infrastructure rollout
- Unifying TETRA and LTE technologies
- TETRA integration
- TETRA services applications
- Future opportunities and benefits 5G presents in public safety
- 3GPP review and update on standards for critical communications
Key speakers include
- Mike Poth, CEO, FirstNet
- Tor Helge Lyngstøl, Director General, Norwegian Directorate for Emergency Communication
- Herman van Sprakelaar, Project Manager C2000, Police of the Netherlands
- Jos Beriere, Strategic Programme Manager, KPN
- Jeppe Jepsen, Director Broadband Spectrum and Member of the Board, TCCA
- Dave Chater-Lea, Chairman, 3GPP SA6, Mission Critical Applications
- Jeppe Jepsen, Director Broadband Spectrum and Board Member, TCCA
- Peter Clemons, Chief Designer, Quixoticity Index
More free content
We have other free content areas including:
- 5G Live Theatre
- Here and Now Theatre
- Futurist Summit