Enterprise digital transformation in your industry
The centrepiece of AfricaTech where technologies are examined in different industry contexts.
What is the AfricaTech Centre Stage?
The AfricaTech Centre Stage brings to life this technology event in Africa and represents the intersection of technology innovation and enterprise digital transformation in Africa. It’s the centrepiece of AfricaTech and where you will find organisations at the forefront of Africa’s journey towards the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The Centre Stage will feature Industry Vertical Deep Dives that examine how technology innovation can optimise systems and processes, drive efficiencies, boost productivity and delight customers in specific industry contexts.
Best of all - it's all free to attend!
On the agenda...
Day 1: AfricaTech Keynotes, Agriculture and Healthcare
- Embracing the Fourth Industrial Revolution to position South Africa as a global digital leader
- How is technology revolutionising healthcare access and service delivery in Africa?
This will be followed by a Women in Tech Event Africa takeover.
Day 2: AfricaTech Keynotes, Smart Cities and Transport and Logistics
- Translating digital transformation into economic growth and prosperity
- The realities of a data breach: the do's, the don'ts, and lessons learnt
This will be followed by a Future of Work Event Africa discussion.
Day 3: AfricaTech Keynotes, Finance and Energy
- Innovate or die: Developing a disruptive mindset
- Sizing up Africa's gaming and e-sports opportunities
DOWNLOAD THE AFRICATECH EXHIBITION AND SPONSORSHIP BROCHURE
With over 15,000 attendees expected at the event, AfricaTech 2019, an event of AfricaCom, is the place to raise your profile, showcase your latest solutions and meet the right decision makers with purchasing power. Talk to us about our sponsorship, exhibition and speaking opportunities.