Physical Event: 18-20 October 2022, RAI, Amsterdam
Your on-demand Free Visitor BBWF experience
Your Free Visitor Tickets gives you access to the BBWF Keynotes, the Broadband World News Theatre as well as our industry leading exhibition and unrivaled networking opportunities...
What's Included in your Free Visitor Ticket?
FREE VISITORS GET ACCESS TO THE KEYNOTES FOR 2020!
- 3 days of networking with the broadband ecosystem and quality content
- For 2020, hear from CTOs and connectivity visionaries during the BBWF Keynotes
- Broadband World News Theatre
- The most exciting start-ups pitching at the start-up showcase
- Over 100 leading solution providers with interactive content and demonstrations in the exhibition
- On demand access to the product gallery
- View the Broadband Demo Programme, where you can see product demos directly from the BBWF sponsors and exhibitors
Keynote Sessions not to miss:
Tuesday 13, 09:30 - 10:00
- How much of a surge have we seen in Wi-Fi usage and how has it been managed?
- Varying offers and business models in reaction to the crisis
- Initiatives to keep residential and small businesses connected
- Will demand shift from 'good enough' connections, to robust and overprovisioned networks?
HEAR FROM OUR EXPERT SPEAKERS IN THE KEYNOTES:
SPEAKERS IN THE BROADBAND WORLD NEWS THEATRE INCLUDE:
WHO WILL BE THERE?
Broadband professionals looking for a global business outreach
Companies across operators, ISPs, solution providers, analysts, government bodies and start-ups
A-list speakers! Hear from the VPs and CTOs on their plans for delivering the gigabit society
CxOs, VPs, Directors with budgets of up to €20 million
Technology providers from start ups to the global tier 1 tech leaders
Countries in attendance! Uniting the global broadband community in one place
Your Free Visitor Ticket gives you access to view the most exciting start-ups pitching at the start-up showcase.
The Start-up Showcase is BBWF’s annual pitch off competition for startups looking to make waves within the telco industry. Covering all areas of the industry, start-ups with products or solutions in; Security, AI, IoT, 5G, Edge, Network Virtualisation or Blockchain can apply to be in with a chance of global recognition.