Your virtual Free Visitor BBWF experience
Your Free Visitor Tickets gives you access to the BBWF Keynotes, the Broadband World News Theatre as well as our industry leading exhibition and unrivaled networking opportunities...
What's Included in your Free Visitor Ticket?
- 3 days of networking with the broadband ecosystem and quality content
- For 2020, hear from CTOs and connectivity visionaries during the BBWF Keynotes - for full access, upgrade here for just €499
- Broadband World News Theatre
- The most exciting start-ups pitching at the start-up showcase
- On demand content, post event for up to 30 days
- Access to message and book 121 meetings with solution providers
- Intelligent matchmaking powered by AI
- Build your own agenda, meeting schedule and get personalised product recommendations
- Celebrate the most exciting industry initiatives at the BBWF At 20 Awards
- Our platform prospects attendees based on their interests providing recommended connections, products, sessions and exhibitors
- Over 100 leading solution providers with interactive content and demonstrations in the exhibition
- On demand 1 month access to the product gallery
Keynote Sessions not to miss:
- How much of a surge have we seen in Wi-Fi usage and how has it been managed?
- Varying offers and business models in reaction to the crisis
- Initiatives to keep residential and small businesses connected
- Will demand shift from 'good enough' connections, to robust and overprovisioned networks?
HEAR FROM OUR EXPERT SPEAKERS:
WHO WILL BE THERE?
Your Free Visitor Ticket gives you access to view the most exciting start-ups pitching at the start-up showcase.
The Start-up Showcase is BBWF’s annual pitch off competition for startups looking to make waves within the telco industry. Covering all areas of the industry, start-ups with products or solutions in; Security, AI, IoT, 5G, Edge, Network Virtualisation or Blockchain can apply to be in with a chance of global recognition.