The most prestigious recognition of excellence in the broadband industry.
We have 4 Groups of Awards for you to choose from. View the full list of categories below.
NOMINATIONS OPENING SOON
GROUP A - NETWORK SOLUTIONS
Best Fixed Access Solution Award
Best Secured Network Initiative Award
New! Best FMC Network Solution Award
New! Best Enterprise Private Line Solution Award
NEW! Multi-Gigabit Service Delivery Award
GROUP B - CONNECTED HOME SOLUTIONS
Best Home Wi-Fi Solution Award
New! Best Connected Home Device Award
New! Best In-Home Customer Experience Award
GROUP C - NEW TECHNOLOGIES
Best Network Intelligence Award
Best New Gamechanger/Innovation Award
Terms & Conditions
Things to consider when applying:
- The world limit for entries is 500 words. Entries which exceed this limit will not be entered into the category for the judges to review.
- The awards represent recent innovations in the industry – the awards are for products and initiatives launched since June 2019 until June 2020.
- For your entry, you may submit supporting documents. If available, please provide supporting documents that correspond to the product/service being nominated (max 5 pages) in either .doc, .ppt or .pdf format. Please name your file in the following format: Company Name/Individual Name - Category Name
DEADLINES & JUDGING
- Deadlines close on Tuesday 30 July.
- Once the nominations deadline has closed, submissions will be sent to the judges for them to consider against a list of criteria. Find the list of criteria here.
- Judges are selected, based on industry knowledge & neutrality.
- Top submissions will make the shortlist and the award winners will be announced at the Official Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 14 October.
- For any inquiries about the awards, please contact Chris Read at email@example.com
- Please note that if you are shortlisted, you will need to purchase 2 tickets to the awards ceremony to retain your place on the shortlist.