BBWF IN NUMBERS
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA FOR YOU?
KEYNOTES FROM TOP OPERATORS, ENTERPRISES & REGULATORS
Our agenda welcomes top level speakers from companies such as Renault, OFCOM, Uber, ETNO and Wayra who will be exploring topics including: is automotive driving the future of connectivity, how regulators can look after the best interest of end users and how regulation can impact both public and private investment, connectivity as a competitive advantage for Uber and is start-up collaboration the new norm for telcos looking to innovate.
UPDATES ON WHAT YOUR COMPETITORS ARE DOING
BBWF will bring you the latest trends, innovations and updates from your competitors. You can expect to hear updates from top tier solution providers who will provide you with invaluable insight into their latest activities - hear straight from the VP's and CTO's on their plans for delivering the gigabit society.
UNRIVALED NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
How much time and money would you have to spend to meet with all of your clients face-to-face? We bring together the telco leaders, who you can network with at a number of events, including our Daily Happy Hours, Networking drinks and on the expo floor.
SHOULD YOU BUY A DELEGATE PASS OR REGISTER AS A FREE VISITOR?
DO YOU JUST WANT TO ATTEND THE EXHIBITION?
Our Free Visitor Ticket will give you access to:
- 2 Free content stages: Broadband World News Stage and Gigabit Innovation Stage
- Access to the Start-up Showcase
- Access to free demos on the exhibition floor
- Join the Welcome Drinks Reception
- and more...
DO YOU WANT FULL ACCESS TO BBWF?
Our Delegate Passes will give you access to:
- Everything in the Free Visitor Ticket
- 3 Days of high quality content
- Hard hitting keynotes
- Industry led workshops
- Access to our exhibition showcasing the complete broadband ecosystem
- and more...
* Free Visitor Passes do not grant access to the:
- Connected Life Track
- Fixed Wireless Access, 5G & Mobile Broadband Track
- Next Generation Networks Track
- Virtual, Intelligent Networks Track