THE HOME OF THE GIGABIT SOCIETY
SAVE ON YOUR DELEGATE PASS FOR 2019
Book your Delegate Pass before 31 December and save €1,600. Broadband World Forum is the only event that brings together all the key players and building blocks of network technology; from the core, to the access point, to home wi-fi delivery and everything in between.
Here are a few reasons why you need to join us in 2019
Broadband World Forum has evolved from a pure fixed operator audience to include cable, mobile, and converged operators. Operators, ISPs and cable providers are joined by public sector officials, policy makers, technology vendors and solutions providers to create a rich audience mix.
21% of our audience is C-Suite and 53% is Director level or above, attracting C-level execs from Deutsche Telekom, Telefonica, Orange and Vodafone, who make up our audience of over 4,500.
Our attendees come from every continent, with over 100 countries represented onsite. And with more than 1,500 companies in attendance, it would take 6 phone calls per day for a year to connect with all of the organisations we have at BBWF!
ADDRESSING YOUR CHALLENGES
Our agenda is focused on your needs, pains and gains, and is compiled with the guidance of industry leaders from the broadband community.
- Upgrading Legacy Copper; Gfast, PON, DOCSIS
- FTTX Strategies; Investment and Challenges to Deployment
- Fixed-Wireless Convergence; 5G, Wireless for Last Mile Connection & Rural Roll Out, Enhancing Existing Networks, EMBB
- Fixed Networks for Mobile Back-haul
Enhancing Service Delivery & Network Performance
- Benefits of Open Virtualized Networks
- NFV & SDN; Will it deliver on its promise?
- Case Studies of Successful Implementations
- Open Telco Approaches; CORD, BAA, VOLTA
- Management of Open SDNs & Evolving Vendor Landscape
- Network Automation
- Network Slicing for a Personalised Service
- Edge Computing to Enable New Services and Reduce Latency
Improving Customer Experience
- AI and Analytics to Understand Network Performance and Maintenance
- Hybrid Solutions for Home Wi-Fi
- Taking Ownership of Home Network to Overcome Slow Speeds Caused by Devices
- Home Gateway
- 5G to Enhance Home Broadband
HEAR FROM BROADBAND'S MOST INFLUENTIAL FIGURES
ACCESS THE TECH DRIVING GLOBAL BROADBAND INNOVATION
The exhibition is focused on network technology, hosting more than 150 top level vendors demonstrating the latest technologies that underpin first-class consumer delivery. Shape Your Future networks with ONF, Adtran, Nokia, Huawei and more:
- Meet new vendors and potential partners
- Understand new products in the market
- Discover technology and solutions that will allow you to improve network delivery and broadband experience
- Meet with start-ups shaping the networks of the future
A DELEGATE PASS GIVES YOU ACCESS TO:
- 3 days of high quality content
- 200+ world class speakers
- Industry led workshops
- Exhibition showcasing the complete network ecosystem
- 150+ top level vendors
- Product launches and announcements
- Unrivalled networking opportunities
- Access to the event app to network pre and post event
- Happy Hour Drinks each day
- Speaker presentations post event
- CPD accreditation
- Lunch and refreshments
You guys put on an amazing event and I heard nothing but good things from everyone I spoke to.
Executive Manager, Corporate Media
I really love this show. The quality of the keynotes is very good and a great mix of C-level guys.
I loved the event – very informative and with the right people in the same place.
Lead Network Architect
Thanks again to your team for providing such a great event and supporting us in all aspects.
The event was great. I'm looking forward to working with the BBWF team in the future.
Senior Director, Technology Development