THE HOME OF THE GIGABIT SOCIETY
The place to build your next generation network.
From the core, to the access point, to home wi-fi delivery and everything in between, it is the only event that brings together all the key players and building blocks of network technology.
Still not booked your Delegate Pass? Here are a few reasons why you can't miss out
Broadband World Forum has evolved from a pure fixed operator audience to include cable, mobile, and converged operators. Operators, ISPs and cable providers are joined by public sector officials, policy makers, technology vendors and solutions providers to create a rich audience mix.
21% of our audience is C-Suite and 53% is Director level or above, attracting C-level execs from Deutsche Telekom, Telefonica, Orange and Vodafone, who make up our audience of over 4,500.
Our attendees come from every continent, with over 100 countries represented onsite. And with more than 1,500 companies in attendance, it would take 6 phone calls per day for a year to connect with all of the organisations we have at BBWF!
ADDRESSING YOUR CHALLENGES
Our agenda is focused on your needs, pains and gains, and is compiled with the guidance of industry leaders from the broadband community.
- Upgrading Legacy Copper; Gfast, PON, DOCSIS
- FTTX Strategies; Investment and Challenges to Deployment
- Fixed-Wireless Convergence; 5G, Wireless for Last Mile Connection & Rural Roll Out, Enhancing Existing Networks, EMBB
- Fixed Networks for Mobile Back-haul
Enhancing Service Delivery & Network Performance
- Benefits of Open Virtualized Networks
- NFV & SDN; Will it deliver on its promise?
- Case Studies of Successful Implementations
- Open Telco Approaches; CORD, BAA, VOLTA
- Management of Open SDNs & Evolving Vendor Landscape
- Network Automation
- Network Slicing for a Personalised Service
- Edge Computing to Enable New Services and Reduce Latency
Improving Customer Experience
- AI and Analytics to Understand Network Performance and Maintenance
- Hybrid Solutions for Home Wi-Fi
- Taking Ownership of Home Network to Overcome Slow Speeds Caused by Devices
- Home Gateway
- 5G to Enhance Home Broadband
HEAR FROM BROADBAND'S MOST INFLUENTIAL FIGURES
Broadband Forum Executive Meeting
An exclusive executive workshop that will review the developments in broadband networks and services over the last three years, and will look to develop a plan that brings open standards and the agility of ‘open source’ software together.
The ONF Workshop
This workshop will give an overview of ONF's SEBA, VOLTHA & R-CORD - open source exemplar platform, a look at how they're transforming broadband access using open networking, how they'rei mplementing vBNG on white-boxes, adapting SEBA for Diverse Access Technologies, and more.
NEW FOR 2018
An Introduction To 5G
Provided by Telecoms & Tech Academy, our Official Learning Partner.
As a delegate attendee at Broadband World Forum, following the event you will gain a free place on Telecoms & Tech Academy’s Introduction to 5G online course, worth more than €700.
Broadband World Forum is now a CPD certified event.
All delegate attendees will receive a CPD certificate after the event.
Network Slicing Summit
Now co-located with Broadband World Forum.
This all new summit takes place within Messe, Berlin on 23 October. With operators actively investing in virtualized infrastructure in the lead up to 5G, now is the time to gain visibility and market share.
ACCESS THE TECH DRIVING GLOBAL BROADBAND INNOVATION
The exhibition is focused on network technology, hosting more than 150 top level vendors demonstrating the latest technologies that underpin first-class consumer delivery. Shape Your Future networks with ONF, Adtran, Nokia, Huawei and more:
- Meet new vendors and potential partners
- Understand new products in the market
- Discover technology and solutions that will allow you to improve network delivery and broadband experience
- Meet with start-ups shaping the networks of the future
A DELEGATE PASS GIVES YOU ACCESS TO:
- 3 days of high quality content over 4 focused streams
- 200+ world class speakers
- 3 workshops
- 12,000 sq m exhibition showcasing the complete network ecosystem
- 150+ top level vendors
- Product launches and announcements
- Unrivalled networking opportunities
- Access to the event app to network pre and post event
- Deutsche Telekom Happy Hour Drinks each day
- Free online course 'An Introduction to 5G'
- Networking Slicing Summit
- Speaker presentations post event
- CPD accreditation
- Lunch and refreshments
You guys put on an amazing event and I heard nothing but good things from everyone I spoke to.
Executive Manager, Corporate Media
I really love this show. The quality of the keynotes is very good and a great mix of C-level guys.
I loved the event – very informative and with the right people in the same place.
Lead Network Architect
Thanks again to your team for providing such a great event and supporting us in all aspects.
The event was great. I'm looking forward to working with the BBWF team in the future.
Senior Director, Technology Development