March 2024, Denver
Embassy Suites Downtown Convention Center Hotel, Denver, CO
We are delighted to welcome you on board the program for Cable Next Generation event. This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Heidi. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Please email us with the below information ASAP
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot high-res and colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Please check that your biography and photo are uploaded correctly on the speaker listing, if not please reach out to us
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform us if you require any specific assistance at the venue
As a Speaker, please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below:
- Please check your session(s) on the latest agenda here. If you have any queries regarding the agenda please contact the producers.
- The room will be equipped with a laptop, data projector, screen and microphone. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- If you wish to present from your personal Mac computer, you will need to bring your own adapter to connect to the system.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/event app, please let us know.
- Please bring an updated version of your presentation on a USB drive to the event, just in case!
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
Please upload your presentation to the dedicated Dropbox link in the Speaker Welcome email by 7th March as a PPT file. Ensure you bring a backup of your presentation on USB.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and in 16:9 format with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible. Do not send a PDF file.
- Any specific company fonts will need to be provided by 7th March.
- All videos should be provided in .h264 format in the highest res possible .mov or.mp4. Should you have a different format, please check this with us ASAP.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- Presentations will be made from a centralised laptop. A remote mouse will be provided.
- Please ensure that you are in the session room at the beginning of the break before your presentation to check your slides.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panelists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be discussed during the panel.
Panellists are NOT required to submit slides
YOUR ROLE - MODERATOR
- Moderators should welcome and introduce their panelists.
- Before the event, the producer will connect moderators with the panelists to make introductions.
- Moderators should give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel remembering to include questions from the floor
- At the end of the session, wrap up with some closing remarks.
Moderators are NOT required to submit slides
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
Embassy Suites Downtown Convention Center Hotel
1420 Stout St
Denver CO 80202
Speakers are responsible for booking and paying for their own accommodation & travel. You can book your accommodation at the event venue for a preferential rate at the following link before 3rd March.
Parking is available at the venue and you can refer here for more information.
As a valued speaker, you will have an 'All-Access Delegate Pass'. This will give you access to all areas of the event, free of charge.
For registration please bring a business card or a form of ID to avoid any confusion.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please let us know so that we can arrange a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognises the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
- Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
- Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavour to utilise environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
- Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.
By registering for this event you acknowledge recordings, video, and photographs are being taken during the event. By you entering this virtual event, you give unqualified consent to: Informa Tech, its agents, licensees to record, use and publicise your voice, actions, likeness, and appearance, in any manner and media, worldwide in perpetuity. If you wish to avoid being recorded, please do not enter this event.